chapter 5

Sam pov*

I woke up and i had a huge headache from last night from last night i remember all of the night kian and jc went home and destiny was still asleep i got up and got an aspirin and a bottle of water and sat on the bed i got the remote and turned the tv on i went to Netflix and watched orange is the new black for a while i lt was quite because i didn't want to wake destiny my headache started to go away so i turned the tv off and went and got sweatpants on my red vans and a white t shirt on i got my keys and drove to the donut shop i got two cream filled donuts for destiny them are her favorite and got me two chocolate covered one with sprinkles i payed them went to Starbucks and got us both chai tea payed and drove back to the house i sat everything down i got one of my donuts and my chai tea and sat on the couch and watched tv and ate intill i heard destiny come down the stairs she walked in the living room and sat next to me "good morning sleeping beauty" i said to her she smiled i sat my stuff down and walked to go get her stuff i got one of her donuts and her chai tea "look what I got my baby's" i said giving it to her and her smiling she giggled and took it "Aw thank you daddy" she said taking a drink of her chai tea she started to eat and we both watched tv for a few then she got up and went to the bathroom a few minutes later i heard "SAM" she yelled at me from up stairs i came running "what what's wrong what happened" i said worried she was in the mirror lifting up her shirt "my stomach" she said "what's wrong does it hurt" i said going over to her "no feel it" she said taking my hand i could feel her stomach was hard "oh my gosh" i said smiling she giggled "i don't want to be huge" she said feeling it and looking in the mirror i took her and huged her "i can't wait" i said letting go "I'm nervous" she said "so what do u want to do today" i said to her walking out with her back down stairs "i don't know I have to call my mom and my dad and tell them that I'm pregnant" she said sitting down "i have to tell my call my parents to"

Destiny pov*

I grabbed my phone and called my mom "hey baby girl haven't heard you voice in forever" my mom said "hey mom can I tell you something" i said nervous "hey babe anything" "mom I'm pregnant" i said there was a pause "really" she said "yeah...with sam" "that's great sis congratulations" i was relieved "ok well i have to go" i said "ok call mom later i love you" "love you too" i hung up and went were sam was he was talking to his mom he hung up "well she's happy" sam said smiling "my mom was happy" i said to sam well I'm calling my dad i called him i was pacing back and forth because my dad is really harsh on stuff "hello" he said "hey dad" "hey" "dad can I tell you something" "what I'd it ..... did that boy get you pregnant better not have" i paused nervously sam walked in and grabbed my hand he mouthed 'it's ok' "dad actually yes that's what happened" he hung up i could feel the tears coming sam grabbed me and hugged me "shh it's ok don't stress it it's not good for you or baby pottorff" i giggled into my crys "so it's getting your last name now" i said still giggling "yeah" he said giggling still hugging me