chapter 17

SAM POV*

I woke up and it was dark out it was like 1 in the morning and there was pounding at the door destiny popped up to "what the hack" destiny said "babe come one" I picked her up and walked over to the closet and put her in there "babe stay in here and don't come out it might just be kian messing around I don't know but stay in here no matter what you hear I love you" then I kissed her she started to cry I grabbed the baseball bat we had because destiny used to play softball I walked out of the room and walked down stairs slowly "where the fuck is he" I heard a man yell I didn't recognize his voice "check upstairs" then two guys started to walk up stairs I swung and hit one of the "I found him" then they grabbed me and took me down the stairs I tryed to get away but I couldn't they strapped me to a chair "hey Sammy" one of the guys said "who are you" I said "shut up I'm the one talking here" then he punched me "remember a girl named grace" he asked I shock my head "well you ignored her when she wanted a picture with you because you were with another bitch...matter of fact where is she" then he signed one of the guys to go look "I understand she's pregnant" then he did a smile "you mother fucker you better not touch her" I said I was getting mad then he punched me again "well that little girl grace had a very rich dad and when she came home crying well let's just say boss sent us" then I heard destiny scream "DESTINY" I yelled then he punched me "SAM" she screamed again then she came down stairs "well well well the little slut is here with no pants on...bring her to me and hold him down" he got destiny and held me down "sam" destiny said crying "let's see if she really is pregnant" then they took her shirt off and she was in her pink lace underwear and bra "don't touch me" then she kicked him in his face he smacked her "destiny don't you touch her"
"What will you do of I do what if I take her and keep the baby for myself or" then he took destiny's legs and opens them "just did this little number" and started to fake air hump her "get the fuck off of her don't touch her she had nothing to do with me ignoring that fan when I didn't even mean to"

"Really well you were with her maybe she was keeping you away from your fans"

"Then let's see what's under these" then he went for her underwear "NO-NO dude please do anything you want to me just don't touch her" I seen her cry the hardest she has ever cried "I love you- just look away"

"No don't hurt him" she said she was crying I felt so bad she had nothing to do with this but she is paying for it anyway he walked over me and he punched me 3 times then the police barged in "police stop what your doing at put your hands up" they put there hands up and got hand cuffed destiny ran over to me still crying and  unstrapped me I took her and hugged her so hard then I kissed her I whipped her tears "I love you so much" she said "I love you too" I gave destiny my shirt to put on because they said we had to be asked a few questions I told them everything I new and everything that happened they left and said we would get a call if any thing else happened destiny went up stairs but didn't fall asleep she was scared almost the whole night "baby it ok nothings going to happen to you I won't let it we well go look at security cameras tomorrow I love you" destiny got her chapstick out of her door side and gave it to me "use it he busted your lip pretty bad" it was busted right wear my lip pricing was I used it than sat it down she kissed me on my check and put her head on my chest I swear I'm in love with her she looked so cute cuddled up to me in my shirt I started to doze and destiny was already asleep I slipped out of her grasp and went to go see if the doors were locked they were so I went back upstairs and went to sleep I put my arms around her and fell asleep.