chapter 15

SAM'S POV*

Destiny wants to do something to night and I don't blame her I do to I do to we are about to have a little boy. They all went to go upstairs to get dressed I called and rented the whole place out and then called kian and he invited conner,jc,trevor, and Ricky destiny came down in a really hot black dress it was hot on her and her baby stomach was popping out of it with some black pumps she had red lipstick on and her makeup down even though she has natural curly hair she straightened it the. Curled the ends she look hot. I sized her up and down and I couldn't help but bit my lip I walked over to her and kissed her hard she let out a small moan I split the kiss then walked to go get dressed myself I put on a really light blue button up shirt that you would put under a tucks and pushed the sleaves up and some black jeans and my black vans I went down stairs and they were ready destiny looked st me and walked up to me "hot" she said "not as hot as you" I say in her ear we kissed "sam, destiny it's not the time to have sex" April said wait sam come here a minute before we leave...sense we both look good we are taking a picture" we walked up stairs and stood in front of the big mirror in the bathroom I got my phone I was looking at the phone while sam was looking down at me and his hand on my stomach and his other hand on my hip I was holding the phone and my hand was on top of his the one that was on my stomach we went back down stairs I posted it and the caption was "family is everything" and we all started laughing and went to the car and sam got in the driver seat "I see you finely got your range Rover you wanted"

"Oh yeah" she said with a little giggle we finely got there we walked in and everybody was there already we all took a group picture and went to have everyone had something with alcohol in it but destiny she was drinking water me and destiny went to go play a game we sat in them one car things "bet I can bet you" I said
"Bet you can't" she said with a giggle
We played it was fun she bet me though we went back with the rest of the group April was flirting pretty bad with jc and jaylen was flirting with kian "kian and jaylen are cute look" destiny said I seen them they were flirting bad ww had fun that whole night we drove home and April was drunk I had a couple shots but I wasn't drunk jaylen doesn't like to drink she she drunk but she had wine and destiny had water Jalen and April went to go lay down destiny and I went to our room

DESTINYS POV*

sam went to go take a shower I was laying in bed and looked through some of the video comments alot of them were good but some of them we bad like the one that really stuck out 'I bet you its not even his you little slut he's mine I should be having a baby with him' I went in the bathroom and read it to sam he just laughed as soon as sam was done I got in I washed everything I shaved when I got out sam was laying on the bed on his phone I put on some shorts and a big t shirt I had "we goodbye crop tops" I said laying next to sam "It's only for now - your still hot" I laughed "quite lieing I look like an umpalumpa I'm short and big"

"No I'm serious you cute short pregnant girl I like you short" he said turning so he was looking at me he leaned in for a kiss I kissed him back i broke the kiss "your wearing to much clothes take it off" he took off his shirt "you too" he said he took of my shorts "should we do this will it hurt anything" I asked in between breaths "no it will be fine" he was on tip of me I could feel his length on my leg I couldn't take it anymore I pushed him off and I got on top of him I left wet kisses running down his abs I got to his dick and pulled his boxers down and I liked his tip teasing him. He put his hand on my head a pushed down I started going faster "uuuh destiny" I stopped and went up to kiss him he pushed me under him he was on top of me he was rubbing me through my underwear  I couldn't take it "uhhh" he took my underwear off "I'm going to make you feel so good baby" he says he pumps into me "uhh" we couldn't keep our moans in he went faster he pulled out and cummed on me just looking at him made me cum he kissed me I wiped everything up and sam layer next to I put our blanket over top of me "I missed that" sam said out of breath "me too" sam got up to get his boxers "nice butt" I said giggling he started to laugh "I love your laugh" I say "I love your smile" he says laying back down he kissed me and we turned off the lights and cuddled up together and fell asleep.