Chapter 23

Destiny pov*

I showed Payton to the extra room "if you need any extra blankets or anything just tell me the bathroom is down the hall we have a bathroom in our bedroom so we barely use the one in the hall we do have soap and everything in there from when my cousins stayed and kian and jc the baby room in next to you and Sam and I's room is down the hall" I walked out and went to get into the shower.

When I got out I brushed my teeth and did my hair then got dressed in some black leggings I put on a oversized boyfriend shirt from forever 21 it was just all gray then did my full face make up after I did my eyebrows I was done I walked down stairs and sam was watching tv "where did Payton go" he shrugged his shoulders and got up "you know I love you right" Sam said putting his arms around my waist I shock my head yes he went to go say something and the Payton came in she had long wavy red hair she was about 5'3 my height she was skinny and had no boobs and no but she looked like a sheet of paper but she was still pretty she was wearing skinny jeans and a white crop top that had a heart patch on it and black vans "sorry I went to go get some of my clothes she was carrying a big luggage " it's fine" I said "what luggage what for" Sam looked surprised "she said she had no where to stay so I let her stay here for a week" I said as she walked upstairs "babe why... She was my ex girlfriend" .

"And you didn't tell me" I yelled whispered "I was going to right after she left I didn't think she would stay" then Payton yelled my name "I will deal with you later" then I walked upstairs to her "what is it" I asked "are you sure it's okay for me to stay Sam must have told you" she said looking down "yeah he did" she looked back up at me and waved her hands "it was nothing I'm over him and he is inlove with you I just stopped by to see how he was doing we we're also childhood friends and if it helps I do have a boyfriend" .

"Oh okay th-that made things better" I said laughing she laughed with me "you can stay here as long as you need. If your a friend of sams you are welcome".

"Thank you so much I will be out in no time" I walked out smiling at her I guess I can deal with her because she was apart of sams childhood.

Payton's pov*

I don't have a boyfriend but I do have an apartment when Sam got internet famous he started to forget me. I walked down stairs and Sam was in the living room "where is destiny" I asked "she went shopping for food"

"Listen I'm sorry for that kiss I just missed you and got caught up in it" he looked up at me " it's fine but destiny can never know about it she pregnant and can't go through that" I nodded I wish I was pregnant by him we would make the perfect babies "can I ask you something" I asked Sam "yeah".

"Do you feel like you have to marry her just because she is pregnant?" He looked at me and turned to me "I love her" Sam said I just nodded at him. "We are you asking" Sam asked "I was just wondering cuz I had a miscarriage with my boyfriend but before that he asked me to marry him but after the miscarriage he said that the wedding was off. He told me he felt like he had to marry me" I started to make myself cry just to make him feel bad. He looked at me and started to walk up to me "im sorry about that but that but thats not me" he put is and on my back and i wiped my fake tears and sam started to walk to the kitchen and sat on one of the stole I sat on the couch and got on my phone I was trying to think of some ways to get Sam so I just looked it up destiny stumbled in with a bags of food Sam ran over to her and took everything from her "babe you could have called and said you where outside I would have helped you" "I'm fine" she said giggling i went upstairs Cruz I got really annoyed.

Destiny pov*

Sam and I put up all the food and went up stairs I fell back on the bed Sam took his shirt off and did the same "ugggh" I let out a big breath I lifted up my shirt and rubbed my stomach and started rubbing it " I love my boys

Sam's pov*

When destiny was rubbing her stomach I took a picture of her and posted it on instagram captioning 'my world' destiny got the notification "delete that" she said playfully punching me in the arm and giggling I climbed on top of her "make me" I said and kissed her I have been missing her so much I tryed not to climb on top of her cuz of her stomach I didn't want to hurt her. It turned to a heated make out session we let out little moans here and there.

I took destiny shirt off and she was rubbing all over my back I took destiny shirt off "are you sure, I mean with her in the house" destiny said I shook my head yes I got up and slide down my pants and my boxers and destiny took her pants and underwear off.

Destiny pov*

I was so ready for Sam when he took off his boxers i could tell he was ready too. Without warning sam goes in we start missing he doesn't go to fast because he doesn't want to hurt anything "uhh fu" I moaned I missed this a lot "mmm" Sam moaned. His moans made me feel so much better.

Sam pov*

I was so close and I could tell she was to all of the sudden the door flung open "hey destiny I wanted to ask youuu..." Payton said walking In she was just standing there with her mouth wide open. I hurryed up and fell next to destiny and covered us up I tryed to lean over destiny so sh would see destiny sat up and her face was so red and you could see my erection from under the sheets. "Omg I'm solo sorry I just interrupted oh my god I'm gunna" she started to point towards the door but wouldnt move. "Can you just" destiny said "yeah for sure" Payton said finally running out "oh my god" destiny said laughing I laughed too " you might want to take care of that" she said ponting to my erection "why don't you help me" I said smirking.

We finished and played there together and fell asleep.