chaper 24

Sam pov*

When I woke up destiny was in the shower I got up and walked into the bathroom and peed I decided to join her. I took off all my cloths and got in with out her noticing I put my hand on her shoulders she jumped and I started to laugh "Sam you scared the crap out of me" she said laughing.

I laughed with her "what are you doing in here" she said covering her stomach up "babe don't do that" I said moving her arms and rubbing her stomach "its a baby" I smiled at her and we kissed its march now she has 4 more months to go she is due august 19th which is weird Cuz she will be in the hospital on her birthday just like her mom. Her moms birthday is the 17th' destiny's is the 18th and our little boy is on the 19th.

We got done with our shower and got out destiny got dressed in her gray Nike sweatpants and bra and one of her old white softball shirts. Its was tight around the stomach but she said it felt fine. I got on my favorite striped black and white shirt and my black joggers.

We both brushed our teeth and hair then destiny put her stuff in it that made her hair look so good and more curly.

I walked down stairs and Payton was sitting on the couch she walked up to me while I was in the kitchen "sorry about last night" she smirked which made me mad cuz she should have knocked "but nice ass" she said with a smirk and my mouth dropped "Payton I know what you're doing and i don't like you like that anymore". She looked at me with a mean face and destiny walked down stairs.

Payton pov*

I was so mad at the fact hr said that to me I should have been the one with his Baby I should have been the one under those sheets lady night. Destiny walked down stairs and smoked at me "look about last night... it happens it fine" destiny said to me with a smile almost like she was taunting me I smiled back and turned around and started to walk away "it should have been me" I said to myself thinking it was in my head but it wasn't "excuse me" destiny said really rune and i turned around "you heard me" I yelled i was so feed up with them two being together. Her mouth dropped "god I'm so feed up IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME SAM NOT THIS SLUT" I yelled.

Destiny pov *

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHO HE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN YOU. WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER YOU SLEPT WITH SO MANY OTHER GUYS YOU'RE THE SLUT THAT IS MY WIFE AND I LOVE HER" Sam said but if i weren't pregnant we would have already been fighting "SAM STOP PUTTING UP A FRONT CUZ YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON YOU MARRIED HER WAS BECAUSE SHE GOT KNOCKED UP AND YOU FELT LIKE YOU HAD TO MARRY HER" Payton said I was so mad I picked up a glass and through it at her she dodged it "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRAZY BITCH"  Payton said looking at me with eyes wide open and both of there mouths were dropped I looked at them then i ran upstairs. When I got up there I started to cry on the bed.

Sam pov*

I was shocked when she through the glass at Payton bit at the same time I was thinking that's my girl Cuz that is something she would do.

Now there was glass all over the floor "you need to get the fuck out of our house get all of your stuff and leave" I said the started to run upstairs all of the sudden Payton was screaming I didn't care though she started to scream "FUUUCK" I got to the room and destiny was just on her phone crying on her back I sat next to her and she sat up "was that true... did you really Mary me because I'm pregnant... I had a feeling I should have asked you if you were rushing in.." I cut her off "baby girl I love you and I wanted to marry you that was her opinion I should have known she was going to try something like this" we both heard to door slam and I ran with destiny to look out our bedroom window and we saw some dude drive up and got out and helped her with her bags they kissed and she flipped the house off and drove away.

Destiny looked at me "I believe you" she said smiling and hugged me "I love you so much baby girl" I said kissing her in the forehead "I love you too" she said and i whipped her tears "okay you need to rest the stress was not good for the baby she we both went down stairs and she played on the couch and watched TV "babe im going to kians will you be okay" I said "yes ill be fine" we kissed eachother I left and locked the door behind me.