chapter 16

-3 days later-

DESTINY POV*

it's been three day and today's the day April and jaylen are going home I was in Nike sweatpants and a Nike shirt with my hair in a high ponytail Jaylen and April go there stuff pack up and put it in my car before we left we went to Starbucks and all got vanilla bean Frappuccinos we got to the airplane and I almost cried I hugged them so hard and said see you later I don't like to say goodbye there flight was called and "tell everyone I said I love them" I yelled as they were leaving they said ok I got in my car and started to cry I miss them already I turned my car on the I started to drive I turned up the radio and 'came to do' was on by Chris Brown I love this song I felt a lot better I pulled in our drive way and I see kians car I walk in and there he is in the kitchen hanging out with sam "you took my girl away from me"
"Who" I say with a giggle
"Jaylen I didn't even get to kiss her" he said and he dropped his bottom lip
I just laugh sam started to laugh to I started to clean everything up and when I was done kian and sam where outside in the pool I just sat on the couch on my phone I was on instagram me and Sam's picture got a tone of likes and comments then I went on twitter and just tweeted random stuff soon they both came in and dryed off "hows the stomach" kian asked "It's good hard though... you wanna feel it" he looked at sam and sam nodded his head signaling that he could he walked over to me and I grabbed his hand and lifted up my shirt I put his hand on my stomach and pressed down kind of easy "jezz" he said and j started to laugh kian plopped down on the love seat and put his feet on the Ottoman and sam plopped down next to me "what" I said it looked like they were going to ask something "can we go to in and out daddy's hungry" sam said with his lip dropped I laughed yeah come one they both jumped up and we got In my car and drove to in and out a couple of fans came up to us and asked for a picture we all took one and orderd I got the cheeseburger and they both got the double - double hamburger we ate and then got out "I am so full I could burst" sam said "me too" I said we drove back home and kian left "babe I'm gonna go take a nap" sam said he kissed me on my forehead and went up stairs I just sat down there watching American horror story when I heard something knock on the window I went to go check it out and nothing was there it happened few more times but I didn't bother getting up to be honest I was kind of freaked out so I walked up stairs and took a nap with sam I took off my shirt and put a tank top on and just my underwear then I cuddled up with sam and feel asleep.