chapter 25

-------- 4 months later ------------

Sam pov*

Its now July and destiny has one month to go before the baby is due and we can't wait. We spent all day cleaning because we are having a 4th of July party with all of our friends and family destiny's stomach is so big now but she insisted that we have this party. She came down the steps with her makeup done and her hair straight. She has been swimming a lot on the pool she heard it helps and it has been. But sometimes she crys without warning.

She was wearing some leggings and a boyfriends sweater from Romwe and her timberlands "do I look okay" she said rubbing her stomach "babe you look great" I said kissing her forehead she smiled and got all the chips and sliders ready on the bar. We heard a ring at the door destiny looked at me and went to go open the door "agree" destiny said laughing at kian, jc, and my parents they all came in her parents will he here they are driving from the airport we all started talked everyone was drinking wine and beer except destiny.

Then destiny got up because she heard s knock at the door it was her parents "mom" she said almost crying "Sam come here" I went over and her dad smiled at me for the first time I think he got over it her mom hugged me and I was smiling at them both "come in sir" I said to her dad they started to talk there was some music on but everyone was catching up. There was another knock on the door I went over to answer it I opened it and it was Bricker. "What are you doing here" I asked "destiny invited me" he said holding up a bottle of wine destiny walked over to me "hey Bricker" she gave him a huge and I just crossed my arms I didn't even know about this.
I wasn't mad but I was just confused. She let him in "does can I talk to you" she shock her head yes we went in the other room "why did you invite him" I asked "because Sam I'm the only person he actually knows in LA and he just graduated from collage he has nobody here" I smiled at her "that's why I love you" she laughed "I love you"

The party went on for a while everyone went home except for Bricker, kian and jc.  They were to drunk so I didn't let them drive home destiny was up straits washing her face and getting ready to lay down she said her feet hurt she came down stairs and we were all talking "are you guys excited" I shock my head yes and destiny did to "I am but I'm scared too" she grabbed some pickles and mustered "ew babe" I said laughing "leave her alone she is craving stuff" kian said playfully bro punching me in the arm "thank you kian" destiny said laughing she was done eating "okay I'm going to bed you guys know where the guest bedroom are" she waddled up the steps it was so cute.

Bricker was looking at her walking up the stairs I could tell but he tryed to look away before I could see bit it didn't work. Kian and JC let Bricker get the guest bedroom and they slept down stairs "in the morning destiny will be leaving to say goodbye to her family at the airport so if you hear anything its her" I told them and I went upstairs to a sleeping destiny she was so cute. I got her a big long pregnancy pillow that she wraps around in it helps her sleep. I got to our bathroom quietly and her an advill for me to take Cuz I don't want to feel crappy in the morning. I her in just my underwear and get under the covers and try to fall asleep.