Chapter 10

SAMS POV*

Me and kian were done cooking we got everything ready and got the plates out I got destinys plate she was over there talking to trever "des babe..what do you want in you're hamburger" I yelled they all looked and walked out way to get the food "it's ok I'll make it you make ours go have fun and talk" she said smiling at me "are you sure" I said "yes" I walked off to go talk to the other Trevor was the first one to get his plate so I walked over to talk to him "hey Trevor" I said smiling at him "hey Sam" he said "so what were you and destiny talking about" I asked "just things about being pregnant des said she is a little scared" he said taking a bite into his hamburger "here babe" destiny walked over and handed me my plate she took a set next to me "I am starving" she said "well no duh you're eating for two" Jc said sitting next to Trevor. We all started to eat. When we were all done we just sat there and talked "what does it feel like....you know being pregnant" kian said to destiny "I don't know really my stomach is hard but I'm not to far in" she said with a smile she is so adorable "my first ultrasound is in a few days" she said "I can't wait" I said " I'm scared to be honest" she said with a giggle "it's getting a little late we should go home" I said destiny got up and we all said our see ya laters and we got on the car and left "I'm driving because you had a few beers with kian" Destiny said "I'm fine really" I said smiling at her "to bad" she got in and because she is short and could barely reach the pedals she adjusted the seat I'm not tall but I'm not short and I have the seat far away from the pedals I laughed "what's so funny" she said "nothing it's just your shortness it cute" I said "shut up " she said with a smirk "Ayee I said it was cute we finally go home we kicked off our shoes and I chased destiny up the stairs we plopped on the bed "so it's almost Christmas" Destiny said "it will be my first Christmas that I am pregnant" I lifted up her shirt and rubbed her small little baby bump "yeah" I said with a smile she kissed me on my forehead and a went into the bathroom I striped all the way down to my boxers and climbed back in bed waiting for destiny to come back out she finely walked out in a shirt and shorts we layer down and watched tv for a little and then she fell asleep on my chest I loved it I got my phone and Tweeted "she is so cute when she sleeps" the I went to go look at the picture we took earlier and people were asking if destiny really was pregnant so I tweeted " I got big news for you guys in the next video just wait" then I plugged my phone in and cuddled up to my baby's and went to sleep.