Chapter 22

* 3 months later*

Sam's POV

A lot has happens in 3 months we finely got ADT and the baby's room together we panted the walls blue we got so many close for the baby we packed the hospital bag already destiny wanted to be ready even though it's not time so we don't forget we just packed blue footie pj's and some clothes for destiny and I just incase we have a crib in our room when the baby gets big enough we will move him in the baby's room we have a  changing stand and a rocking chair in there with dipers and binkes and all that.

I walked down stairs i was in a pair of black basketball shorts I had just taken a shower and destiny was in the kitchen doing the dishes "SAM" she yelled "yeah" I said walking into the kitchen I saw she was crying she was wearing some black booty shorts that her but looked nice in and a gray tank top where you can see her baby bump in and a red little baggy flannel with her long hair up in a ponytail her hair was straight. "what's wrong" I said going over to her and comforting her "are you scared" she said looking at me with the saddest face "well I have never been a parent I don't n is what to do I'm not scared I'm terrified but we can help each other through it" I said wiping her tears "why do you always know what to say" she said laughing and wiping her tears there was a knock at the door so I went to go answer it I opened it and I couldn't believe who it was my ex girlfriend we used to be best friends before we dated.

"Oh my gosh Payton" I ran up and hugged her "what the fuck I haven't seen you in a minute" I said she role the hug and looked at me up and down "damn you got hotter" she said and we both laughed "so this is your house... Oh your sister told me where you lived she thought I should come say hi sense we were childhood friends.... I just wanted to come see you... Do you live here alone ?" She said "um actually" I the destiny pokes her head out the door lightly "babe who's at the door" she looked surprised they both did Payton looked at her stomach and her eyes got big "um babe this is Payton my ex girlfriend we were bestfriends and known each other since we have been little" destinys eyes got big "oh um I'm his Soon to be wife" "hi" Payton said with a smile "do you want to come in" I said "um yeah if that's okay" I shock my head yes and she walked behind me and destiny.

Destiny gave me the dirtiest look and I just shrugged my shoulders

Destiny pov*

I really don't know how I feel about this whole ex girlfriend thing. We walked back in the house and went into the living room I left the room to go upstairs and shower.

Sams pov*

Destiny wanted to go take a shower she trusted me to stay down stairs with my ex girlfriend but I'm not going to do anything. I don't like Payton anymore j haven't heard from her sense I was like 16.

"So what have you been up to" she asked

"Making videos taking care of destiny she is a OBGYN" I said

"How far in is she" she asked

"4 months" I said with a smile

"Are you scared" she asked putting her hand in my shoulder

"yeah a little but we will do good" I said smiling

"She's pretty lucky to have you go got kinda hot Sammy" she said laughing and rubbing my head. I just laughed with her. We stopped laughing and she got really close to me and I tried to back up but she came closer and kissed me I got up really fast "wooh wooh you can't do that" I said rubbing my head then destiny came down stairs "sooty I forgot my phone but can't do what" she said grabbing her phone and the crossing her arms. "Nothing she just told me something she was gunna do I'll be right back" I said. I had to walk out and clear my mind.

Payton's pov*

I couldn't help myself I just got in the moment and I missed all the kisses me and Sam used to have it just felt right I missed him and now I find out that he has a stupid whore knocked up and feels like he has to marry her. Sam will just have to see how much he misses me.

Destiny pov*

"Destiny I know we just met and all but I just moved back and I have nowhere else to stay I was gunna see if I could stay here for a couple weeks until I found an apartment" she asked me she seemed really nice and she is one of Sams friends and I don't want her to go from hotel to hotel. That's probably what they were talking about "yeah sure we have a extra bedroom it's for when our family or friends comes and stays so they don't have to stay on the couch"  I say waving her to come and follow me to the bedroom "thank you so much I'll be out in no time  I am working"

Cliffhanger
Heyy guys I know I haven't been updating I have just been stuck on what to write sorry I hope this will make it up ❤️👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

I want to add one of you in the book like a friend or something comment your name and what you would want to be please and thank you thank you guys for putting up with waiting on my updates thank you guys don't forget to comment your name and what you want to be❤️❤️❤️