Chapter 20

Sam's pov*

Kian asked me if I wanted to film with him and jc today and destiny was going to the mall she got ready and then left so I got up and started to get ready. I got in the shower then got out I put on underwear then a pair of black joggers then my all white shirt and I brushed through my hair a little then brushed my teeth. I went down stairs then put on my socks and black vans I got a water out of the fridge then my keys and left.

------------skip the ride--------------------

I got to kian and jc's house I walked in "KIAN" I yelled "WERE SETTING UP OUT BACK" I heard him yell back " what are we doing for the video "we are takin it back to the rainbow milk challenge" kian said I just laughed "uuuuh I hate puking" I said putting my head back "well you agreed and I already tweeted that a special guest would be in our next video" kian said making a face. I just shock my head yes with a smile.

There were 3 jugs of milk and the food coloring. Kian was done with the camera then we put the die in the milk I got purple and jc did blue and kian did green we shock it the turned on the camera I stepped out so when he says my name I'll come in our jugs were in the ground in front of us "what's up its kian and jc and a special person.... Sam pottorff" kian yelled I jumped out I front of the camera "what's up guys" I waved at the camera he told the camera what we were doing "so we are going to get started" jc said we opened them "1...2...3" kian counted jc just started to chug he was half way done and so was kian I was almost there "oh my god dude" jc said holding his stomach I stepped out of the way just in time and jc threw up blue everywhere it stunk so bad it mad me puck and then kian we finished kian first jc second and me last "well that was it for the video guys " "never again" I said holding my stomach jc laughed at me "go follow all of our social media in the description below "see you guys next week with a new video" we all waved at the camera and turned it off "oh my gosh it stinks so bad out here" I ran inside kian said he would call someone to clean it "so how are you guys doing" we all said plopping down on the couch I got us all some water because we just puked our guts out "what do you mean" I said giggling "like is she showing signs of a pregnant girl besides the stomach and you are you excited" kian said "well she had been eating more weird things... But I am excited but scared that I won't do good enough"
"You will be ok... But I'll be a great uncle I know that" we all laughed.

I stayed there for about another hour we just messed around the whole time then I went home. It was about 6 and destiny wasn't home yet I got worried because I haven't heard from her I just sat in the living room and watched a movie then I heard destiny walk in "BABE" I heard her yell she had bags in her hand and took them upstairs I followed her "hey beautiful" I said kissing her "she flashed her cute little smile "dang what did you get" she gave me two bags and one had a white nike shirt and some cace joggers then the other one had a gold Rolex in it and a obey hoodie "thanks" I said my eyes lit up when I pulled the Rolex out I hugged her then put everything away she put all her stuff up "you haven't said anything what's wrong" I said grabbing her hand she looked down and was about to say something......

Cliffhanger 😱😂😜😝👌🏼✌🏼️