Burning

Note: 18+ Content.

Just to be sure, Andy masturbated again in the morning, twice. Then he imagined all the possible outfit combinations that he could think of a woman could use on a hot summer day, so he could be prepared.

It must have been an anomaly, maybe only that white dress. Yet, he knows he was completely wrong when he arrives at the coffee shop and sees Allegra leaning over the counter talking to her sister's girlfriend.

She wears some kind of one piece thing in blue with little white flowers all over. And in the way she stretches and steps on her tippy toes makes the bottom ride up and show part of her glorious asscheek. If he was still an Assistant District Attorney, her clothes would be completely inappropriate for the job of his assistant. But he wasn't a ADA anymore, and California is completely different than Massachusetts.

He steps in closer to them, wanting to say hello, and he can't help hear part of their conversation.

Apparently Allegra had a little escapade on their bathroom last night. His blood boils thinking about someone else taking what he wants from her, thinking of her giving it to them. The emotion is violent and strong, he halts mid way.

"Oh, good morning Andy." Susie waves at him when she notices him standing there.

"Good morning." He greets them.

Allegra pushes herself away from the counter and walks towards him. This is even shorter than yesterday's dress. He thought he ought to have a conversation with her regarding her attire, but did he really wanted her to stop? He gave another furtive look to the one piece and decided he didn't.

If he couldn't fuck her, at least he could look at her. Did that make him a pervert? One of those disgusting men that leer at young women in short dresses? He looks around; there are other women here, some in tight workout clothes, but no. No one looks as appetizing like Allegra does.

He had to realize that it isn't the way she dresses. It is her. And that is worst.

"Good morning boss," She stands next to him in the line, beaming up at him as if he was her favorite person in the world.

She looks at the menu as if she couldn't order whatever she wanted, however, through the corner of her eye she checks him out.

How did he manage to look so dangerous and elegant at the same time? His biceps must be as big as her head. She can see it clear as day because he wears short sleeve button down white shirt and dark dress pants. Perfectly groomed, smelling like heaven.

"Good morning Allie." He politely says.

"I was wondering if we could talk a little about some ideas I had." She moves her head and her hair bushes against his arm. Andy forgets how to breath for a fraction of a second. A flash of an image crosses his mind; that same long hair around his fist as he pulls it.

"About?" He raises a thick eyebrow.

"Just the office in general."

"Here is your coffee Andy," Lorie hands him his cup. "And you, what are you having?"

"An iced Chai latte with lavender and honey pleaseeee."

Andy takes a 10 dollar bill and hands it to Lorie.

"For both of us." He says.

"No need, this brat gets her drinks for free." Lorie makes a face to her younger sister, but there is so much love behind it, Andy instantly likes her more.

He grew up an only child and always felt envious of siblings. He thought that if he had one, maybe he wouldn't be so lonely. Whatever is that Allie has going on in her life, she obviously has her older sister backing her up. That is how they got in contact in the first place.