Tape Player

Content: 18+ content.

The meal is lovely, Allegra gets to drink a margarita and Andy to actually eat some authentic Mexican food. After that, they go for a walk to the beach.

The night is perfect, hot but not too humid, even though they are by the water. She takes off her shoes, aid by his strong hand to hold her balance, and then his turn. The last time he felt the warm sand under his bare feet was on that last vacation with his family. But he can't remember when he just went to the beach because the heck of it. Maybe he never had.

They find a nice spot and sit down. Allegra lays her body on the sand and Andy forgets how to breath. She is a goddess bathed in moonlight. He props himself on his side, he doesn't care about the striking stary night above.

What has this woman done to him? How is it possible to be this... whatever it is. He hasn't have a word for it.

She turns her head and looks at him. Waiting. His intention had been to forget about it all, and she had managed to help him for a while with her witty conversation, her silly jokes, and the amazing blow job of course. However, he realizes that he doesn't want to forget. He should know by now he can't, but he can leave it behind.

"Jacob would be 17 now." Andy opens up, Allie makes him feel... safe. Strong. "I always imagine what his life would be like."

"He looked like you." Allie had seen the pictures. "He probably would want to be like you."

"I hope not. He could have been better."

"I don't see how there is a better man than you out there." She let it slip.

"I am not a good person Allegra."

"You are. You just don't see yourself in the way your son...or I... see you. My father doesn't talk to me, Andy, he barely tolerates me in the house. I admire how much you fought and believed and loved your son. Unconditionally and wholeheartedly. It is great to see and also heartbreaking."

There is so much pain in her eyes, Andy forgets about his own.

"I am sure your father loves you."

"I don't want to talk about my daddy issues with you." She smiles at him reassuringly. "Not right now that is."

His hand goes over her hip, Andy takes the opportunity to raise the hem of her dress just a little bit higher. Allie knows full well what he is doing.

"Then let's talk about us. I want to know what the agreement is. Your limits and your needs."

Andy had been reading and researching the lifestyle for a couple of weeks now. It started when he began to look for the best kind of handcuffs to tie Allegra up. He wanted leather, real leather that would be soft but firm. He already had a general understanding of what the BDSM is, but that knowledge was limited and very closed minded. What he has come to learn is that every relationship is different, and that what works for one couple might not be what is right for the rest. Communication is key.

Allegra feels the heat running through her body concentrate on her cheeks. He has a way to ask things so straight to the face that she is not use to. That is his lawyer way, and it is hot. She wants to answer him clearly.

"Well... my needs are simple. What I used to get out of... being a submissive was the freedom that giving yourself and your choices to someone else brings. I love that. However, my trust and my naiveness got taken advantage of, and that really tarnished it for me. I want to know that you understand that what we do in the bedroom.. or anywhere else, is completely independent from who I am and my value as a human being."