Paradise

Note: 18+ Content.

"Andy, my god, how?"

She knew he must be some kind of wealthy, but not private kind of wealthy. Andy drove them to Santa Barbara Airport, where a small but very luxurious jet was waiting for them on a private take off terminal.

"Don't worry Angel, I called in a favor of an old friend. I didn't want to waste 5 hours." He nonchalantly says.

He doesn't want to show off, he really isn't doing this to impress, but it is nice that she is excited.

"Five hours?" She raises an eyebrow.

Andy shrugs his shoulders.

The inside of the plane can only accommodate four people in great, comfortable sits. There is a small bar, fully stocked with top of the shelf bottles, and for Andy's glee. No flight attendant besides the pilot.

He gives them a brief run down of what to expect during their short 45 minutes flight, the precautions to follow, and then he is off to the cockpit.

Andy sits first, he takes Allegra's wrist and pulls her down on his lap. Instantly Allegra knows just what he is thinking, or rather, what he is feeling.

"Andy please!." She laughs.

"What? Getting shy?" His arms close around her waist and pulls her in even closer.

Allie settles in, giving in to the absolute bliss that is being in his arms, to feel his beard on the thin skin of her neck.

"I am shy!" Allegra laughs some more, and Andy kisses her neck, there where it was already tingly.

She melts like butter.

The pilot turns on the put your seatbelts on light, and Andy has no other option but to let Allegra go.

She sits her pretty ass in the seat in front of him, a wide smile on her face.

The aircraft starts to move, and Allie instinctively grips the armrest, her stomach in a knot. She has never been good at flying.

Andy notices the way her knuckles are white. Without saying a word, he extends a hand out. Allie stares for a second, confused. This is the same man that spend hours between her legs, licking her like she was the fountain of eternal life, yet holding his hand seemed too much to hope for.

The plane gains speed and Allie can't help but to push her doubts aside and hold on to his strong, warm hand.

"It's alright." He says kindly, running his thumb over her wrist. That small gesture undoing the knots in her stomach and turning them into butterflies. "I am here."

She looks into his eyes as the plane lifts up the ground. Her hand squeezes his hard and he returns the gesture. Andy does not let go not even after they have reached altitude and the pilot turns off the seatbelt light.

Andy pulls on her hand and she understands what he is asking. Allie unbuckles herself and lets Andy pull her forwards, off her sit, and into his lap again. This time he spreads his legs and she sits on his left leg. He still holds her hand, the other reaches for the nape of her neck, dipping his fingers on her hair and draws her in for a kiss.

It is long, deep. They have all the time in the world now. No one to see them, no one hide from. No town folks looking to get new fuel for their gossip over coffee. Not the shadow of Lance over Allegra with every step she takes.

It is only Andy and Allie, thousands of miles in the air. Her lips part to let his tongue in, and her hand goes from his chest down to the buckle of his belt. Even over the fabric of his undershirt and shirt, Allie can feel the hard muscles of his abdomen.