Unleashed

Note: 18+ Content

Andy wakes up convinced that last night was one of his many wet dreams. There is no way he really just took her back to her house and went back to his apartment to sleep on his couch, and woke up to his ex-wife making breakfast. No when last night he watched Allegra orgasm loud and clear, when he had her naked, had tasted even more of her.

Laurie had gone to the local liquor store to get some groceries; coffee, eggs, and bread. She has coffee ready by the time Andy is done with his shower.

He ignores it and is about to walk through the door when Laurie call out to him.

"Can we please talk?" She begs.

Andy looks at his watch, he will have to skip his stop by the Little Rainbow, but is better to get this out of the way. Laurie serves him a cup of coffee and Andy sits at the small table. He wants coffee, but he doesn't want hers.

"I am sorry I just showed up like this... I truly am. You are very kind to let me stay here, and I will go.. but I don't think I can make it through his birthday alone." She tells him.

"If you feel that way then maybe you shouldn't be here. We can get you help."

Of course this is unfair to him, yet, Laurie was his wife for more than a decade. He cares about her, but he doesn't want to be near her. Was that why he sneaked out in the middle of the night? Laurie knows he did, she woke up to get some water and he was not on the living room, and his car was not in the alley way.

She stayed awake until he came back sometime around 2 am.

In her mind, he is still hers. No matter what he did, if he divorced her or not, Andy will always be her husband. Even when she doesn't recognize this man anymore. Her Andy would never fuck his assistant, let alone an assistant that is so much younger than him.

"Are you fucking her?" Laurie puts her hands over her hips, and stares down at Andy from where she is standing.

How dare she come into his house and start demanding explanations? Andy is irritated, however, he is not going to argue with her.

"If I wanted to be interrogated by you, I would still be married to you. Whatever I do, is not of your concern." He stands up and dumps the coffee down the drain. "Now let me be clear, if you want to stay over till after Wednesday, that is fine. But don't you dare question me again."

Laurie is dumbfounded, she opens her mouth then closest it. Her face turns to a deep red, and she has to turn around, unable to look at him any longer. She is ashamed and angry at the same time. Jealous. 

Andy walks away and leaves for work, if he doesn't see Allegra in the next two minutes he is going to loose it.

The door to the office swings open, it almost knocks a potted plant to the side. Allie has been in there for the last half and hour, wondering where Andy was. The first thing he searches for is her, his expression is almost one or relief when he sees her smile at him.

Last night was real. She is real.

"Good morning Mr. Barber." Allie pushes her chair back, she wants to see if the outfit she has on has any effect on him.

Oh it does.

It fucking does.

It is the same dress she wore the first day. It isn't the dress that gets his blood boiling, it is the fact that she put it on on purpose, that she remembers that first meeting in the same way he does.

Andy closes the door behind him and walks over to her desk.

"Did you sleep well, Allegra?" He asks her, eyes trained on her face.