Punishment

Note: 18+ Content.

She undressed and steps into the steaming shower. It smells like eucalyptus in there, and she instantly relaxes. She takes her time to wash her hair, condition it, exfoliate, and shave. It takes a while, but it is worth it by how smooth her skin is by the end of it.

What she is to wear for the night is inside an open box over the bed.

The dress is simple at first glance. Black silk. Yet, when she takes it out the box and can see the details, she is amazed by how thoughtful Andy is. It makes her think of Marilyn Monroe; halter top, floor length, high slit. He imagined it would look like it hugged her curves and also flowed naturally over them.

The only other clothing item is a black lace thong, no bra for the dress.

Allegra puts music on and starts to get ready. The towel around her body falls and she goes over to her duffel bag to get her makeup and hair products out.

Andy walks into the room, and is stunned by the view. Fresh out of the shower, with skin still dewy from the steam, Allegra looks like Venus has become mortal.

"Hi." She nonchalantly greets him with a soft smile.

"Hi." His voice comes choked out.

Allegra is trying very hard to hide how nervous she is. Being in the office became easier with time, both of them have their own space there, as small as it is. But coexisting in a house with Andrew Barber is something she couldn't imagine she would ever do, let alone share a bedroom. Now, she is parading her birthday suit in front of the hottest man she has ever seen.

"The shower was lovely." She continues to say as she hooks on her hair drier to the outlet. Andy is just staring at her, and it is getting her even more nervous. "Are you going to get in?"

Maybe she should put something on. She bents over to grab the towel on the floor, but stops when Andy makes an agonizing sound, as if he had just been stabbed.

Allegra looks at him surprised, he is surprised to that he couldn't control his reaction. He is so hard against his jeans, he is forgetting that they have an hour to be at dinner.

He closes the distance between them in three large steps. How will he keep his hands to himself when Allegra is just there, in a bedroom all to themselves, naked?

Allie stays still, suddenly overwhelmed by his presence and her vulnerability. Andy takes her by the ass, squeezing hard as he presses her against him so she can feel him.

"See what you do to me?" Andy's expression is almost angry, as if he did not like it. "It's been so hard around the office with you around."

Allie smiles to his confession.

"Is that so?" She teases him.

"From the fucking first moment I saw you."

A grumpy growl rumbles inside his broad chest and it makes her laugh. Andy's hands leave her ass and close around her into an embrace. Allie tilts her head up and the towel around her head falls down.

Even though he is holding her, Allegra is falling. The vertigo is so strong she wraps her own arms around him and grasps at his shirt. Can he see the fear in her eyes? How is she going to leave him when it is physically impossible to be apart from him? When she has never been in a safer place than in his arms?

If she falls in love with him, it is going to fuck her up even more than she already is, and he doesn't deserve that. She doesn't either. She shouldn't be doing this to them.

Allegra's eyes darken as he peers down at her pretty face. She isn't giggling anymore.

Andy loosens his grip and steps away, Allie also takes a step back. He keeps his hand for reaching out again. If she needs space from him, that is fair, and he needs to give it to her.