Closer

Note: 18+ Content

Allegra and Andy stumble into his bed, black sheets and pillowcases, fumbling with their clothes like teenagers trying to get their thirst over with before the parents come home.

The bed smells like him, that expensive cologne and body wash.

His body is hot to her touch, his skin taunt against those muscles he can't hide behind his shirt. She wants to get rid of it as soon as possible, put her hands in his chest, in his abdomen, in his pants. His hands seem to be everywhere, touching and exploring, squeezing. And his mouth, oh that mouth. Allegra brings her attention back to it, devouring him. Andy tastes like whiskey. Warm and intoxicating. She knows this is fragile and will end any moment. They have to hurry.

Andy presses his hips against her, and there is the hardness she wishes will be inside her soon. Allegra reaches down, ready to touch his cock, when suddenly, Andy is gone, his warmth and smell with him. She is alone, in that dark room, half naked and breathless.

It's the way deers know there is a predator around, how her skin crawls even before she sees him, Lance, stepping from the shadows.

She is sick to her stomach. Reaches for the covers but they are not there anymore. She is also completely naked now.

Lance stands by the edge of the bed, menacing dark eyes focused on her, hands dripping fresh blood on the bed. She doesn't dare to breath, to even blink. Then Lance launches forwards and Allegra screams.

"Allie!"

Caz prevents Allie from hitting her head on the Chevy's cargo bed's floor. He had made it cozy with blankets and pillows, but the way she jerked suddenly, screaming her lungs out, would hurt either way.

It was close to 2 am. She had fallen asleep after they spend an hour or so drinking beer in the back of his truck, parked outside in the middle of a horse pasture. It had been too hot to be inside, and the night was perfect for what he wanted to do. Spend some time with her under the stars.

"Are you okay?" He holds her head in his hands, she doesn't know where she is, and after that nightmare she is terrified.

She hates feeling like that.

She also hated that after having sex with Caz and spending the night with him, she still dreamed of Andy.

"I am okay... just a bad dream." She shakes her head as a means to gain some space.

The night had been good, she had gotten a little more drunk than usual, knowing full well Caz was there, taking care of her. Then, the two of them got in his truck and drove off to the large horse ranch Caz works and lives, bartending being his side hustle. He had prepared the back of the old Chevy with blankets and pillows. They stopped at the liquor store and got more beer. She initiated the sex, wanting to feel the juman contact and knowing full well Caz wouldn't if she had been drinking. Soon, when he realized that she wasn't too drunk, he gave her what she wanted; a hard fucking, his hands and lips eager to devour her all. After, they drank some more looking up at the stars and the full moon.

Why then, is she dreaming such awful and wonderful things?

It must be the beer.

"My mom is going to kill me." She whispers when she looks at the time on her phone, two missed calls from her mom, one message from Lorie.

She is not a kid anymore, but she is back at her parents house, and parents, specially Mexican parents, will be on your case no matter your age.

"That can wait till the morning." Caz takes Allie's hand and makes her lay down again.