Shiddat-2

🌻

Ankhon me teri doob jaon Kaisey mai tujhko bataonKaisey mai tujhko chahonKaisey mai dil ko samjhaon

Kaisey mai tujhko bataon
Kaisey mai tujhko chahon
Kaisey mai dil ko samjhaon

🌻

A distant irritating sound reached her ears and she groaned pushing her face more into the softness beside her face.

A sigh evaded her lips as the comfortable bedding lulled her into another nap. Just a second though, the sound intensified and she opened her eyes.

Her hand found the source of disturbance and she kneaded her eyes to see clearly. It was Wajdan's phone.

Amal looked around to find the other side of the bed empty. She couldn't see him anywhere. She glanced at the phone flashing 'Ali-Assistant.' She found it strange why the man didn't have his phone with him. In just one day with him, she had realized Wajdan had a toxic relationship with his goddamn phone.

The moment she had woken up yesterday she found him conversing on the phone and he had been on his phone the entire time almost.

They did have several decent conversations which should've happened before they got married but it was fine either way. She has realized one thing, he wasn't as rigid as everyone had formulated an image of him in her mind. He had paid attention and answered everything sufficiently.

The phone rang again and she snorted leaving the comfortable bed. His bed was so warm she could stay in it the entire day. She stood up untangling her stray hairs and rushed into the bathroom. Freshening up quickly she picked up his still ringing phone and tiptoed her way out of the room.

She had already surveyed his apartment yesterday so quickly sauntered over to where she guessed she would find him.

"Wajdan?" Amal spoke as she opened the door to his gym.

Yup. A gym.

The reason why he had those drool-worthy muscles. He did the gym every day. Damn. She needed that persistence in life.

"Huh?"

She frowned as the gym was empty too. She padded through the hallway to the kitchen and that was when she heard loud laughter followed by the gruff voice she could speculate,

"Why are you even here at this hour?"

"Don't get too happy to have me bhai, I'm here to have breakfast. Apke chef ke hath me kuch alag hi jadu hai," she saw Hamza leaning over the kitchen bar and her husband scowling at him.
(Your chef's hand has magic.)

"Stop messing Hamza," Wajdan answered keeping his scowl and Amal was a little startled. His tone was extremely varied from how he had spoken to her yesterday or the night before.

"Bhai iski ko adat hai, wo hame Tayi ne bheja, bhabhi ko kuch jewelry deni bhool gayi thi, aj reception pe peheni hai unho ne, " she found another person seated beside Hamza and she recognized her as their first cousin. Alisha.
(Leave him bhai. Aunt sent us, that she needed to give bhabhi the jewelry she will wear at reception today.)