Preface

To the reader,

I'm just ordinary girl who occasionally has thoughts and ideas that leads me to writing something. I'm not a good poet yet, I write poems to express and unleash what I am feeling into literary art pieces. Those thoughts and feelings, I write them on a paper to make ordinary words into something. I like writing; it brings joy whenever I wrote. It could be simple words, phrases, or stanzas. Hoping that you will enjoy reading these simple poems that I made. Every time I have the urge to write, I will add it to this collection. I entitled it as "Minyu's Diary of Poems" because each and every title, together with the piece, within it describes and interprets some experience and my feelings, just as you would with a diary. Take note that the words in this book are purely my thoughts and my emotions. I'm still in the stage of learning and trying to experiment different styles of writing. You can give your honest thoughts and insights about it for my further improvement. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Minuette Moriarty

———°°°———— °°°————°°°———

ALL RIGHT RESERVED
Copyright © 2022
No part of this book can reproduce or transmitted any form or any means without author consent.