}•{ Forced?

~•} C H A P T E R|37 {•~

Gazing at the painting in front of the canvas at the midnight, Vardhaan grinned like the devil he was

His tainted fingers roamed around the painting which was almost staring back at him due to his real it looked.

Throwing away the paintbrush on the white tiled floor he looked at the paint he smeared on the tiles.

The smeared paint as if mocking him for being clumsy and showing the effect that Ishani was having on his mind!

Dammit!

He groaned angrily looking at the smile of the woman in the painting.

Vardhaan had always liked the woman on his side to be strong.

And Ishani was strong-headed, clever, and not a damsel in distress but the problem was that she was ISHANI!

The girl whom he had promised to gift the tears of blood on the first day of the wedding.

The girl he owed to break.

The girl he hated with his guts.

But the problem was,

The same girl was playing with his mind!

And he hated every part of this!

But somewhere he knew she had stirred something inside him.

Something he was very scared to admit just the way he didn't want to admit that he missed her!?

Yes,

He did.

Because suddenly he felt that life was way too boring without her usual snarky comments which would piss him off.

For the first time, he felt he had encountered someone with an equally fucked up mind as his.

He would've been nice to that person but not now. Not after knowing it was the same Ishani and the fact that her mind was as fucked up as he didn't make it better.

But, he wasn't someone to back out from the challenge.

Not after he knew he felt,

attracted towards her.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

One after the other rain droplets pattered against the ground just like the tears which poured down Naina's face in a rhythm.

The dark gloomy state of the sky portrayed her emotions.

The shrill cry of animals and birds reminded her that her state was no different than theirs.

Their home was torn into pieces and her heart.

Her entire world.