Chapter 1

???: Mummy how did you met mama?

???: Yeah we wanna know!

Marinette: if I tell you three will you promise to go to sleep to let your baby brother sleep

???: We promise.

Marinette: Okay. this is how Mummy met Mama.

(20 years ago)

Marinette was walking to school ever since Lila had come and spread lies about her no one wanted to be friends with her she had so much stress with Cat noir not showing up  to help unless she dated him. and telling the whole class how she was a Bisexual the class would just stare at her with disgust and call her the Bisexual freak which broke her heart even her old crush Adrien Agreste ignored her even worst is that he was dating Lila. the only people who supported her were her parents, Chole and Nino and Luka  and Kagami.

While she was in her thoughts she didn't see someone and accidentally bumped into them causing her and the mysteriously person to tumble down with all her stuff to fall down.

Marinette: Oh my god I'm so sorry!

???: It's no problem it's alright I can help you.

Marinette: No it's fine-

Marinette looks up to see a girl with the most beautiful hair and eyes as she helps she is wearing a simple t - shirt and pants she picks up all her stuff and hands it to Marinette who stares at her.

???: There you go all done you're welcome by the way!

Marinette: Thank you thank you so much!

???: No problem Maybe I can see you  again sometime!

Marinette: Okay Bye!

The mysterious girl walks off while Marinette just smiles in happiness.

Tikki: Marinette you need to hurry up!

Marinette: Oh right sorry Tikki she was just so Beautiful and Kind and Sweet.

Marinette runs to the School hoping not to be late.

(In the  Classroom)

Miss Buister was late again while Marinette was just Minding her business drawing in her sketchbook she was busy think about that girl she bumped how her e/c eyes shined in the light with her h/c hair she wished she knew more about her she was busy until a slammed was heard causing her to snap out of her mind she looks to see her ex-best friend Alya.

Marinette: What do you want Alya?

Alya: Do you want to explain why you pulled Lila to a alleyway and beat her up!

Marinette: I never did that I was here already i just bumped into someone and they helped me!

Alya: Yeah! like who would help the Bisexual freak!

The class laughed at her until.

Nino: Not cool Alys!

Alya: Nino! you're siding with the Bully!

Nino: Yeah! and if you forgot we broke up long time ago after you believed i liked Marinette!

Alya just glares and then suddenly turns to Marinette.

Alya: I warn you Dupain-cheng mess with Lila and there are consquences!

Alya walks off while Marinette just sighs then Miss Buister walks in the classroom while everyone just sits down with there classmates while Marinette is just sitting Alone.

Miss Buister: Alright class today we have a new Student she comes from Greece and is the Daughter of the richest man there you can come in now.

The girl walks in while the class stares in shock Marinette suddenly freaks out looking at her.

Marinette: (That's her the Girl I bumped into!)

Miss Buister: Please tell us your name and what you learn at Greece.

???: Hello my name is Y/n L/n I'm the daughter of Xander L/n and Asa L/n My father is a wealthy Business man in Greece while my mother is a Japanese baker worker.

Marinette: (her Mother is a baker Wow.)

Y/n: I know how to speak and write Greek i can also speak Japanese, Russian, French, Korean, English, Swedish, Chinese, Thai, Italian thanks to my Parents traveling me all over the world I have three younger siblings and my Birthday is November 19th.

Miss Buister: Thank you Y/n now let's pick a seat for you.

Lila: Oh she can sit with me and Adrien over here.

Y/n just stares at her with shock not realising that this was the girl that ruined her life.

Miss Buister: That's so nice of you Lila-

Y/n: No. i think I'll sit with her.

She points to Marinette while the class just stare in shock.

Alya: No! i think you should just sit with Lila beside who can be sitting with the Bully and Bisexual freak.

Y/n: No that's fine.

Y/n walks to sit next to Marinette while Marinette just blushes.

Miss Busiter began the class while Marinette was just Staring at Y/n.

Marinette: *Whispering* Hi if you don't know me my name is Marinette Dupain-cheng Sorry for bumping into you by the way.

Y/n: *Whispering* that's alright you sure are a cutie while Blushing when you bumped into me by the way.

Marinette just Blushed and rolled her eyes in Cuteness.

Marinette: *Whispering* Whatever.

(At Lunch)

Y/n was walking to the Cafeteria till she looks to see a bunch of students circling Lila Marinette comes to Y/n.

Marinette: Hey do you wanna come with me to my Parents Bakery?

Y/n: your Parents own a Bakery?

Marinette: Yeah. Mabye you can come there sometimes.

Y/n: Okay but on one condition.

Marinette: What is it?

Y/n: you have to go shopping with me on the weekend to pay for the bumping miss Blush face.

Marinette: fine. But don't you need to Babysit.

Y/n: My Parents sometimes allow my Butler to care off my Siblings so that's fine.

Marinette: Alright let's head to my Parents Bakery!

Y/n: Lead the way then!