Chapter 6

Marinette was going to ask y/n to the Prom that chole will be hosting and will give her the cat Miraculous but she had to ask chole advice off how to ask her out.

(Flashback)

Chole: Mari-bug!

Marinette: Chole!

They both run to each other and hug as they squeal in happiness until they both let go.

 Marinette: How have you and pollen been?

Chole: Okay. I guess you heard about the Party I'm hosting oh it's also a swim Party as well so bring one as well but I can't believe that the Sheep are coming.

Marinette blushes as the thought of y/n in a swimsuit she was blushing like crazy until Chole snapped her out of her thoughts.

Chole: Mari-bug are you okay?

Marinette: Oh yeah sorry it's just there's this new Kid in school and-

Chole: Oooh~ it's it a boy?

Marinette: No it's a girl.

Chole: *gasps* My bestie in love with a girl what's her name?

Marinette: Her name is Y/n L/n she's from Greece and she's really kind she doesn't even believe Lila's lies.

Chole: Finally now what did you want to talk about?

Marinette: I want to ask her out but I don't know how to.

Chole: You should send her a letter to ask her.

Marinette: Okay sure.

(Flashback end)

Marinette heads to the Ice rink that y/n works in to see y/n teaching a few students how to skate.

Alya: Well look who it is?

Marinette flinch and looks to see it's Alya with Lila.

Marinette: What are you doing here Alya?

Alya: Lila told me what you did to her in the bathroom so I came to teach you a lesson

Alya is about to hit Marinette until she's stop by a hand that grabs her Marinette looks to see y/n glaring at Alya She stares in fear as y/n lets go of her hand.

Y/n: What do you think your doing here?

Alya: We came to ice skate of course.

Y/n: Well fine get some ice skates and we'll begin *looks at Marinette* Hey Marinette what are you doing here?

Marinette: I just wanted to say hello and I came to see you and here you are.

They both blush but soon fade from each other.

Y/n: Alright let's get you some Ice skates and we'll begin.

(In the ice Rink)

Everyone was randomly Ice skating as Classes were over Marinette and y/n were just skating randomly talking about things.

Marinette: So this is where you work?

Y/n: yes it's actually the only place I was able to get I use to ice skate with my girlfriend.

Marinette: So what happened to her after hearing the rumours about her.

Before y/n could speak her favourite song played that she and Isabella used to dance to.

Y/n: you wanna dance?

Marinette: Sure.