Chapter 5

(Four months later)

It's been four months since y/n had been Marinette's friend they were always together and went everywhere Marinette even helped y/n with babysitting her siblings they still tease them with being a future couple .

Marinette: Y/n?

Y/n: yeah.

Marinette starts blushing like crazy but Nino was behind her cheering her on.

Marinette: Do you want to go to my place after school?

Y/n: Why to bake with your parents?

Marinette: you know just hang out as friends?

Y/n: Oh sorry I really need to work so I apologies.

Marinette: Oh can we hang out after your done.

Y/n: Yeah. Sure

Marinette: Okay thanks

Nino: So?

Marinette: Well we can hang out just after she's done with a shift at her work place.

(Far from the distance)

Alya: Ugh just look at them how can my ex be hanging out with the Bisexual freak and the new girl is all up on her.

Alix: That y/n girl doesn't even follow our advise when telling her to stay away but she doesn't even listen.

Adrien just looks at them he felt jealously when he saw them but the only reason he ignored Marinette was because he liked her but he thinks she should've followed her advise cause then She and Adrien could've been together but he can't cause he's dating Lila but it was only to make Marinette jealous beside Lila lies isn't hurting anyone right?

Miss Buister comes in for a quick second to tell the class something before they have to leave for the day.

Miss Buister: Class I just wanted to let you know that there will be a Summer prom hosted by Chole she's coming back from New York and will be throwing this as a welcome Party

the class all groan except for the new Miraculous trio.

(Back to the Miraculous trio)

Y/n: a Prom huh?

Marinette: Who are you going to ask?

Y/n looks at Marinette and suddenly blushes which causes Marinette to laugh

Y/n: I'll think about it.

Marinette: Aww I thought the girl who couldn't blush is  blushing like crazy.

Y/n blushes like crazy which causes Nino and Marinette to laugh.

(Back to the sheep's)

Kim: How disgusting they're both flirting!

Lila: Oh don't blame Y/n Marinette probably told her things about me to not like me.

Alya: Yeah. but still it's so Disgusting to see her to hangout with the bully herself.

Lila: Maybe I can try and talk to her Maybe we can sort something else.

Alya: No!

The class was yelling at Lila not to go as they wouldn't let Lila be alone with the bully

Alix: You can't possibly go with her not after what she did!

Lila: No it's fine I can handle this.

Alya: Alright.

Lila walks off to the trio

(Back with the trio)

The trio were talking about the Prom as y/n was thinking about how she wanted to give Marinette a necklace she gave to Isabella she had it in her hand she was about to give it to her until.

Lila: Marinette can we talk in Private?

Marinette wanted to say no but she could feel the glare of her classmates behind her which causes her to be scared.

Marinette: Fine.

Nino: Dudette what are you doing ?

Y/n: Marinette No!

Lila: Don't worry it's just a quick talk.

Y/n: Fine but only a Minute if she isn't back by then I'll beat you ass.

Lila: Yes mom.

Marinette gets up as she looks at Nino and Y/n who both have worried faces Marinette leads off with Lila.

Y/n: I don't trust her I'm going to follow her.

Nino: Good luck out there.

(With Marinette and Lila)

Lila leads Marinette of to the Girls Bathroom without knowing a certain girl was following them.

Marinette: What do you want now Lila?

Lila: I just want you to know that you won't win you will be beggin on your knees for everything to back but I'll tell you something Dupain-cheng I've won you maybe do have That stupid dj and Rich spoiled girl-

Lila is stop with Marinette slaping her.

Marinette: Don't you dare say that about y/n she's a Beautiful, Amazing Girl and funny she isn't spoiled but at least she doesn't lie like you do.

Lila: You really think that She can stop me I don't even care she may be the Daughter of a Successful Business Man but that doesn't mean shit to me.

???: Are you sure about that?

They look to the side to be surprised who it is.

Marinette: Y/n !?

Lila: You. oh y/n it was just so awful I heard her say awful things about Isa-

Y/n: Don't you dare even say another word Rossi I already know your lies and guess what.

Lila: What?

Y/n pulls out her phone and starts playing the recording which shaken's Lila

Y/n: Now you either tell the truth or you will face consequences.

Lila just glares and heads off to pretend to cry while this leaves the couple to be alone.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Marinette just starts tearing up as she runs to y/n's arms and  hugs her while y/n comforts her

Marinette: Thank you y/n please don't ever leave me alone.

Y/n: I promise I'm not going anywhere I will stay by your side.

Marinette: Thank you.