Chapter 17

That look on Princess Justice was scary as hell it was the face of killer but hurt Princess Bug to see her like this.

But soon realized something that some of the heroes were down on the ground but she then saw that they nearly broke everything to her crown, the bell and even broke her bag but the butterfly was not seen.

Princess Justice: You are an Imposter for taking the Ladybug Miraculous and posing to be Ladybug !

Princess Bug: I'm not I'm here to save you and stop all this Madness.

Princess Justice: Why won't you just leave me alone to finish what must be done !?

She throwed her sword at Princess Bug but she jumps and get away from the sword.

Princess Bug: I can't let you just Murder someone!

She then disappeared Princess Bug looked confused but was then kicked over and rolled and saw Princess Justice with tears in her eyes as she let out a frustrated growl. 

Princess Justice: It's just as well you may have something that I want.

(Meanwhile with the Heroes)

The heroes just felt so useless right now.

Bunnix: So that was y/n's plan the whole time.

Pegasus: Yeah but I just feel so useless y/n's fighting Marinette and we broke everything but can't find the Akuma anywhere.

Chole tries to put her mind to where the akuma is but suddenly has a memory from when she and Marinette had talked on facetime one time.

(Flashback)

Marinette: Some of this was very cheesy even when the akuma landed on her heart.

Chole: Really then how did she get the akuma out.

Marinette: Well it said it had to be cured by true loves first kiss like from some fairytale.

Chole: Well was she saved?

Marinette: No her lover got killed during war so she took her own life by stabbing herself in the chest.

Chole: Damn that's brutal huh?

Marinette: Yeah.

(End of Flashback)

Queen Bee: I think the Akuma is in her heart.

Pegasus: Her heart? Why? Well you could say that due to us breaking nearly everything but can't find it.

Bunnix: But we can't just break her heart.

Queen Bee: There's another way though

(Back with Princess Justice)

Princess Bug was struggling a little bit with Princess Justice as she was nearly gonna to faint due to the pain Princess Justice was about to kick her when Princess Bug is able to jump away from the kick.

Princess Justice: You are clearly asking for your Miraculous to be taken but you can't defeat me.

Princess Justice teleports behind Princess Bug until she does a flips to avoid being attacked.

Princess Bug: Sweetheart please Stop this I don't wanna see you like this.

Princess Justice eyes suddenly soften before they became hard as a rock.

Princess Justice: Stay away from me! and don't call me Sweetheart!

Princess Bug: (I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt her every time I do hit her but she doesn't even be seen in Pain she's too Strong.)