Chapter 2

Y/n and Marinette walk into the Bakery to be greeted with Marinette's Parents.

Tom: Hello there dear who's this.

Y/n: Kon'nichiwa watashinononamaeha Y/n L/n ndesu.

Sabine: Hajimemashite Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you so much.

Marinette: she's a new student she comes from Greece.

Sabine: Oh how nice do you know how to bake?

Y/n: oh! Yes my mother was a Japanese Baker before Marrying my father we still bake together even with my Siblings.

Tom: Oh nice!

Marinette: Anyway Y/n here are some Macaroons we can eat them in my Bedroom.

Y/n: Alright.

They walk to Marinette's bedroom while Tom and Sabine just look at them.

Tom: do you think they'll be a couple.

Sabine: Let's not rush Tom let time take it's course.

(At Marinette's Bedroom)

Marinette and y/n walk into Marinette's bedroom Y/n looks in shock as she sees how it's beautiful .

Y/n: your room is really Beautiful.

Marinette: Thanks.

Marinette and y/n sit down while y/n takes out a macaroon  and eats it she stares in shock and suddenly smiled in delight.

Y/n: it's so good just like how Mama made them.

Marinette: yeah I know.

Y/n and Marinette just eat the Macaroons in silence till y/n breaks the silence.

Y/n: So why do you come here why don't you sit with the others at school and why did that girl call you I Bully and Bisexual freak.

Marinette: Oh you know Lila Rossi?

Y/n: you mean that girl who offered a seat for me.

Marinette: Yeah but she's also a liar I tried to show everyone but no one believed me she even threaten me she said she would take all of my friends she did I was bullied by a lot of people and I thought I could just tell people I was Bisexual I thought they would Support me but they just Laughed at me.

Y/n: I heard there were Superheroes here called Cat noir and Ladybug.

Marinette: Yeah. But Cat noir never helps Ladybug unless she dates him.

Y/n just felt rather Piss off by that because they were a team and he can't just force her to date him but saw that Marinette was in tears she goes closer and hugs her Marinette just stares in shock but accepts it.

Marinette: Now I think I should've have Listened to Adrien.

Y/n: Why?

Marinette: Because he knows that Lila was a liar but thought Maybe not to expose her because then she wouldn't be akumatizied and i could still keep my friends but he still dated her anyway.

Y/n: he's just a Idiot  that doesn't see that you lost your friends and your bullied and that he sees everything is just fine.

Marinette: But y/n I'm just one person against Lila before you came Lila accused me of pulling her to a alley and beating her and even my ex best friend Alya threaten me and said that no one can help me the Bisexual freak.

Y/n: that's just bullshit!

Marinette: But-

Y/n: No Marinette you can't let this Happen even though you're alone you have me know because I'm your friend and I also felt that pain too.

Marinette: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well you see-

Marinette looks at the time to see that it was almost time to head back to school.

Marinette: I think we should head back.

Y/n: Oh alright.

Marinette: (I think she would be the perfect holder for the cat Miraculous all I have to do is find out how to get from Cat noir.)

They head downstairs and say bye to Marinette's Parent's while walking back to the so called school with the sheep class.

Marinette: ( She's just so pretty and kind all I have to do is make Cat noir Jealous and snatch his Miraculous away.)

Y/n: (Marinette has been though the same kind of pain I've been through even though I haven't told her I'm a Lesbian.)

Y/n just stares up in the sky.

Y/n: (I'll never forget you Isabella and I promise you I will expose lila. but I should move on and fine a new lover.)

suddenly an Invisible angel is seen floating next to y/n and Marinette.

Isabella: take care of her please.