Chapter 9

Lila was so happy that she gets to spend a day with Adrien at a Photo shot at the Eiffel Tower without y/n and Marinette ruining everything they walk to the Eiffel tower where Vincent was waiting.

Adrien: Hello there Vincent.

Vincent: Ah Lila, Adrien! I'm so glad you're here but-

Lila: Oh don't worry me and Adrien have been so excited about this.

Vincent: Yes but we don't really need you.

Lila&Adrien: What!?

Vincent: Yes we have a new Couple well they aren't really a Couple but I'll make them one with the Power of Power and Fashion!

Lila: Who!

Vincent: Oh they're here!

The Limo pulls as y/n and Marinette exit the Limo.

Y/n: I'll call you to get us Sam.

Sammy: Alright Miss.

The limo leaves as y/n and Marinette walk to a Shocked Adrien and a glaring angry Lila.

Vincent: Ah here they are Lila and Adrien these are the girls I met yesterday Now enough chit- chat let's get you two in Outfits.

(In the Dressing room)

They were getting there hair and Makeup ready until an Angry Lila storms in.

Vincent: Oh you'll be stars today!

Lila: That's Impossible Me and Adrien are prepared for this and plus I'm a model!

Vincent: Yes but we're getting bored of you and want something new!

Lila just glares at them as she just heads outside

(After getting there Outfits)

Vincent: Alright let's start with a simple Motorcycle ride Photo. now y/n go on the Motorcycle and Marinette go on top of y/n.

Marinette leans on y/n as y/n goes on the Motorcycle while Lila and Adrien are gaging in disgust.

Vincent: Okay and snap!

Vincent: Alright next photo will be a dance photo let's get you in the best dancing outfit!

They head to the dressing room not aware off a Mad couple walking towards them

(In the dressing room)

Marinette: Tikki this is amazing!

Tikki: I know Marinette.

(With y/n)

Y/n: Hanging out with Marinette has been Amazing Plagg!

Plagg: I see a family popping up 

Y/n giggles until Someone enters she turns to see an Angry Adrien Plagg hides Inside of y/n's jacket

Y/n: Can I help you Adrien?

Adrien: Yeah to stay Away from Marinette!

Y/n: Listen I don't even care Marinette chose me and you chose Lila end of story!

Adrien suddenly glares at her and Suddenly pushes her down and breaks her leg which causes y/n to suddenly scream as Vincent and Marinette come in.

Marinette: Oh my god Y/n!!

Vincent: Security!

The Security immediately Kicks out Lila and Adrien as y/n is taken home to heal her wounded leg while Marinette heads home.