Chapter 4

Ladybug had put y/n in an alleyway not aware of a certain Black cat following her every move Ladybug  pulls out her yo-yo and takes out a necklace.

Ladybug: Y/n L/n here is the miraculous of the fox which grants you the power of illusion you will use it for the great or good.

Y/n takes the Necklace and wears it as a orange light follows her.

Trixx: Hello there!

Ladybug: Once the Job is done you will give the Miraculous back to me but we need an idea of how to get cat noir's miraculous.

Y/n: Alright!

Trixx: then just say trixx let's pounch!

Y/n: trixx let's Pounch!

her hero outfit:

Ladybug blushes after seeing Y/n in her hero costume as they jump on a roof to fight Frozoner

Ladybug blushes after seeing Y/n in her hero costume as they jump on a roof to fight Frozoner .

(After the fight)

Ladybug and Queen fox: Pound it!

They head back to the alleyway .

Ladybug: Thank you so much for helping me !

Queen fox: you're welcome I'm just really worried about a friend off mine.

Ladybug: what do you mean-

Before she could finish a staff is thrown separating them they look to see an angry cat noir.

Queen fox: Cat noir !

Ladybug: What are you doing !?

Cat noir simply ignore's ladybug as he heads to Queen fox until ladybug pulls her yo-yo towards him and pulls cat noir.

Ladybug: Queen fox run!

Queen fox gets up and starts running with Cat noir behind her.

Ladybug: (Please be safe Y/n!)

(With Queen Fox)

Queen fox is running till the staff hits her causing her to fall down.

Queen fox: Why are you doing this Cat noir?

Cat noir: Why are you taking ladybug away from me!

Queen fox: I'm not taking her away from you but she clearly doesn't like you!

Cat noir: and why's that huh !?

Queen fox: Because...

Cat noir: well !?

Queen fox: me and her are dating!

Cat noir is silence until he starts laughing while having a crazy face and then yells Cataclysm.

Cat noir: If I can have her then no one can!

He runs towards and hits her causing her to become ashes.