Chapter 12

Adrien was raging with Anger not because of everything that happened but because a girl that he loved is now dating the new girl and that Ladybug had gotten a new team mate who goes by the name of Kitten Noir and she is also her girlfriend he saw the news yesterday.

(Flashback)

Natalie: This just in Ladybug has a new Partner and Girlfriend who goes by the Name Kitten Noir.

Adrien just stared in shock what did this Miss Kitten noir have that he didn't mabye it was she respected her.

(End of Flashback)

He just wished that Everything was back to Normal before y/n came here but that would never happen because he was know stuck with Lila and Alya while Nathaniel, Alix, Marc and Juleka and Nino and Chole are stuck with Marinette and her girlfriend

Lila: Can you actually believe that ladybug now has a girlfriend?

Adrien: Yeah I mean Cat noir wouldn't been great for her.

Lila: Yeah.

Lila immediately kisses Adrien to get a reaction from Marinette but she rather Marinette is Just Talking with Nino, Chole, Juleka, Alix, Nathaniel and Max and with y/n as she suddenly kisses her head which Made Lila gag in disgust she wanted to to Break  Marinette but with y/n here she needed an Idea to break her once and for all.

(Later that day)

Alya: She did WHAT !?

Lila: She pushed me down the stairs and beat me up saying that she'll ruin my reputation and then she pulled my hair.

Lila was fake crying as she sobbed in Adrien' s chest.

Alya: This Bitch!

Rose: We'll get our revenge on her!

Mylene: Yeah But how Y/n is always attached to Marinette.

Alya: We'll think of a way to Separate them.

The whole class (minus the new squad and Y/n) all smirked thinking of an Idea while Lila is just smirking.

Lila: (You'll regret everything Marinette!)

(The next day)

Marinette was walking to school as y/n said she'll be running a little late cause she needs to talk to Vincent about something.

She was about to enter the School until she's pulled into an alleyway she looks to see the entire class while Ivan grabs her arms.

Marinette: What's going on ?

Alya: We're here to teach you a lesson bitch.

Marinette eyes widen in fear.

Marinette: What did I do?

Mylene: Don't act dumb you hurt Lila and you went too far and we won't let you harm her again!

Mylene immediately punches Marinette in the Stomach as Marinette grunts in pain she turns to see Adrien standing there but he just did nothing what a Dick! Marinette struggled with the grip she was getting they all got turns except for Adrien they slapped her, beat her with a metal bar and baseball bats

(After they were down)

Marinette was just lying down nearly passed out but can still hear what they're saying.

Alya: Mess with Lila and there are consequences.

The whole Class leave but Marinette was able to see Lila as she smirks and bends down.

Lila: Aww poor Marinette you should've listen to me then No of this would happen-

???: HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !?

Lila looks to see Someone whose rather Pissed off as she runs away Marinette suddenly Passes Out.

(Hours Later)

Marinette wakes up to see herself in the Nurse Office she looks to see No one Inside as she sees that she's alone she suddenly starts crying as Tikki Comes and tries to Comfort her.

Marinette: Tikki I'm so sorry.

Tikki: Don't be Marinette Beside I know who it was that Carried you.

Marinette: Who?

Tikki: It was y/n.

(Flashback)

Y/n: Oh my god Marinette!

Tikki suddenly flys out of Marinette's Bag.

Y/n: Tikki what happened !?

Tikki: The Class beat her up cause they said that Lila beat her up yesterday.

Y/n suddenly stares in shock but then becomes anger.

Y/n: I'm gonna Kill them! But now's not the time for that We need to get her to the Nurse Office.

(In the Nurse Office)

Marinette was in the Bed just Unconscious as y/n is Just sitting there trying Not to Cry.

Plagg: Don't be so sad Kid Mabye Marinette will Survive.

Y/n: I hope so I can't lose her to just like Isa.

Tikki: Whose that?

Plagg: She used to be Y/n's girlfriend until Lila Made up lies and rumors about her Cheating on tests and bullying Lila and then she took her own Life.

Tikki: Oh I'm so sorry Y/n.

Y/n: It's fine Tikki but I think it's time I do Something I should've done  a long time.

(End of Flashback)

Marinette: She really does Care for me.

Tikki: Of course.

Marinette But I can't keep  doing this Tikki I'm sorry.

Marinette takes off the earrings as She hears a Butterfly flap she knew she shouldn't do this But she had no Choice It didn't land on anything but landed on her.

heart.