Chapter 15

Warning: Suicide and self harm

Princess Justice: and now there were three.

Princess Justice only had three left

Adrien, Alya and Lila

Alya was seen standing infront of Lila very protective like.

Alya: Stay away from her!

Princess: Oh and what are you going to do about it?

Alya wasn't understanding why Ladybug wasn't even here I mean Ladybug was Lila's bestfriend and she always showed up for akuma attacks.

But what could half of the class do.

Rose was passed out and had tears on her face.

Kim was turned into solid gold with the look of fear in his eyes.

Mylene had dark spots on her leg due to the pain she had as Ivan couldn't move due to his leg been twisted by some sort of force.

Princess Justice: Hmm I just can't seem to put my mind on what to do.

Adrien: Princess Justice please your hurting alot of people.

A thunder clash was heard as Marinette I mean Princess Justice.

A/n: Sorry bout that Marinette

Princess Justice: Nah that's fine Author-chan.

A/n: Oh Okay.

(Back to the story)

Like I was saying a thunder clash was heard as Princess Justice was in anger it really wasn't shown.

Princess Justice: Oh so now people are getting hurt seems as if your just blind to not notice for after 4 fucking years you don't seem to see me getting hurt but rather now you see me hurting people.

Adrien just went silent and looked down in shame

Princess Justice: You'll talk but first.

Princess Justice teleports behind Lila and grabs her by the wrist as she screams as Alya looks up.

Princess Justice: I need to deal with some snake first.

Alya immediately looks up to see Lila staring in fear as Princess Justice grips her hand Alya takes out her phone and starts recording.

Alya: Hey Ladybloggers guess who just got Akumatizied just the idotic jealous bully called Marinette Dupain-cheng who had been Bullying Lila for years just because of Jealously.

Princess Justice turns to see the Alya fliming with a smirk as Princess Justice starts laughing.

Princess Justice: Now people can see the real Lila Rossi as you are being treason.

Lila: Treason? Your not a real Princess you just got akumatizied just to  get to me.

She said in fear real fear as Princess Justice is about to attack her when Suddenly.

Kitten Noir: Stop right there!

They all turn to see Kitten Noir, Queen Bee, Caparace. Bunnix, Purple Tigeress, Pegasus, Caprikid.

Kitten Noir: Princess Justice stand down and we won't cause you harm.

Princess Justice: Oh and you wouldn't dare hurt a Innocent person like me would you?

Kitten Noir: You and I both know that even though Rossi deserve's all this it doesn't have to end like this.

Princess Justice: This is my Courtroom I decide how things go.

Princess Justice grips her hand on Lila as she grunts in pain.

Princess Justice: Did you lie or not !?

Lila: I-

Princess Justice: I said did you OR NOT !?

Lila: No I didn't!

Princess Justice suddenly starts laughing like crazy as she suddenly grips Lila's hand as she screams in pain.

Alya: Stop that!

Princess Justice: I found you Guilty!

Lila: W-what ?

Princess Justice: Your Punishment will be painful!

She throws her sword to the ground as a thunder clash was heard the ground rumbles as they jump of the building until Camera's come and surrounded Lila to show everything she's done in the past.

Laughing at the stupidity of the class

All the fake backgrounds she used to make them think she's at an exotic island when in reality she's in her room at Paris.

Making fake photoshop of Marinette beating her up.

Everything.

Until she sees something shocking.

???: I can't just leave y/n behind She needs me.

Lila: Oh really?

The girl gasps to see Lila glaring at her with a smirk on her face.

Lila: You should just jump there's no point either way just give up she's better off with someone like me.

???: That's it Lila! I'm done with you you can't just take things away just cause y/n chose me.

Lila: Oh

Isabella when will you learn.

Lila suddenly pushes her down the roof as she screams with tears in her eyes.

Lila: I'm in control.