Chapter 18

The heroes began evacuating the citizens from the area as they tried to move Lila's Cage but it seemed heavier for some reason.

Princess Justice: LILA ROSSI I WILL DESTROY YOU AND NO ONE SHALL GET IN MY WAY OR THEY Will FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!

Princess Justice just kept screaming in anger as Carpace had been blocking her attacks.

Caprikind: We need to get out of here.

Caprikind could see how Carpace was struggling with trying to stop Princess Justice Attack's .

Bunnix: Don't you think that's what we're doing!?

Queen bee: Princess Justice obviously caused something for the cage to be this heavy!
Queen bee grits her teeth as she tried to pull the cage with her spinning too.

Lila: Get me out of here!

Queen Bee: What does it look like we're trying to do huh !? You got yourself into this Mess so shut up or I really might just let Princess Justice give whatever judgement!

Caprikind: Queen Bee!

Queen Bee: What?

Bunnix: She's right it did get her to shut up.

Claps of thunder was heard and was heard were the anger screams of Princess Justice.

(With y/n)

Y/n was able to run back to the Scene and see that Princess Justice was going to do she could feel the anger from afar she began to glow brighter and looked like she was going to release her magic.

Y/n ran up and was able to quickly tackle her to the ground the source hit a building near by.

Princess Justice saw red her hand lit up as she blasted the person to the ground she didn't even care to hear the pain grunt of the person till a piece of the Eiffel tower had fallen to the ground and she heard the scream of pain until.

The heroes: Y/N!!!!

Princess Justice's eyes widen until she turns to see y/n on the ground nearly beaten and with a twisted arm from the a piece of the eiffel tower she immediately drops her sword and runs towards her.

Princess Justice: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Sweetheart.

Princess Justice grabs y/n and pulls her close as she hugs her while she silently cry 

Princess Justice: y-Y/n you won't suppose to be here.

Y/n: I'm fine.

Princess Justice: No you aren't.

Y/n: Marinette. I know you just wanted justice but... I couldn't let you continue what you were doing.

Princess Justice: Y/n.

Princess Justice just hugged y/n as they were in there own world people were coming out of their hiding spots.

Y/n: I promised you that I would keep you safe but I promise I'll stay by your side from now on.