Chapter 8

Today was the day that Marinette was going to ask y/n out on a date and with Chole and Nino's help .

(In the classroom)

Marinette looks to see y/n in the classroom looking at a letter in her hand as she looks at it in nerve's until she goes back outside again as she starts to panic while Chole and Nino are outside with her.

Chole: Mari-bug what's wrong !?

Nino: Yeah Dudette?

Marinette: Y/n has a letter with her what if she's confessing to someone else beside me !?

Chole: Mari-bug I'm for sure that she would obviously pick you.

Nino: Now go in there!

Marinette: But-

Nino: Go!

Nino pushes Marinette into the class and heads off to y/n but accidentally bumps into her.

Y/n: What where your going !? *looks to see Marinette* Oh Marinette sorry about that.

Marinette: No problem y/n I just want to ask you a quick Question.

Y/n: Okay sure.

Marinette: Do you wanna go on a -

Before she could ask Alya suddenly snatches the Letter from Y/n's hand .

Alya: Well what do we have here?

Marinette: Give that back Alya !

Alya Ignores Marinette as she's about to open the Letter until Y/n suddenly snatches it but fails as it only rips out the Person's name.

Alya: Do you want to go on a date with me? Ha who would want to go on a date with you the Lesbian freak!

The whole class laughs as y/n as she blushes from embarrassing until Marinette suddenly has enough .

Marinette: That's it!

Marinette walk off to Alya and snatches the letter out off her hands and gives it back to y/n as she was ready to say the words.

Marinette: Y/n ever since I meant you I had this feeling that I was always going to be alone for the rest of my life but then you sparked something into me and I wanted to ask you was if you wanted to-

Marinette suddenly is a blushing mess until she finally had the words.

Marinette: Y/n L/n do you want to go on a date with me ?

Y/n: Oh my god Yes!

Marinette and y/n both stare at each other until They interrupted with Miss Buister entering the class

(After Class)

Marinette, Chole and Nino were sitting down the stair's as it was already after school

Chole: SO did she say yes !?

Marinette: She did I'm actually going on a date with y/n!

Nino: Congrats Dudette!

Marinette: Yeah but  I don't really now where to go ?

Chole: You could take her to andre's.

Marinette: Your right.

???: I never been to an Ice cream Place in a long time.

Marinette jumps but turns to see y/n standing behind her.

Marinette: Oh y/n it's just you.

Y/n: Bonjour Mon cherie.