Chapter 13

The whole class was inside proud of what they're done the squad was starting to get worried.

Juleka: Where do you think there are?

Chole: I'm not sure Y/n never messaged us and the class is acting really strange.

Suddenly a man comes in with a suit as y/n comes in as well.

Buister: Y/n what is the meaning of being 38 minutes Late ! and who is this !?

Xander: I'm her father Xander L/n From what I heard my Daughter had stated that her girlfriend is being bullied by her Classmates.

Alya: Sir I don't know what you are talking-

Y/n: No it's true father they all ganged up on Marinette and beat her up cause This Liar had stated that she beated her up!

Chole and Nino: You ganged up on Marinette !?

Just before they could finish Thunder was heard as the sky becomes  dark suddenly the Clouds form a tornado as it revel's to be an akuma but not just any Akuma.

Y/n: M-Marinette!

Princess Justice: Good Morning Class today's new topic will be about Justice

Rose: Who are you?

Princess Justice: Aww such a stupid silly girl and yet you can't even tell by the person you brought pain too!

Adrien: Marinette !?

Princess Justice: No Marinette here Only Princess Justice!

Lila: She's after me she got akumatizied so she can attack me!

Alya: Seriously Marinette even after that beating do we need to give you another beating-

Alya suddenly covers her mouth as she realize that she exposed what the class did as Xander eyes widen.

Xander:  Oh so it was true huh.

Alya: Why did I say that !?

Princess justice suddenly allows the ribbon to capture Alya and throw her to the Bookshelf.

Princess Justice: I suggest you watch your tone Alya cause your truth was just exposed *looks at Lila* Maybe I'll start with the Snake.

She was about to attack Lila until a certain Blond boy came  to her rescue defended her.

Adrien: Marinette you can't do this if you just-

Marinette: Shut up! Don't start with your fucking Advice all you thought was everything could be resolved with not exposing but no look what happened!

Another thunder was heard as the building collapsed as everyone stated to run out of the classroom while Princess Justice is laughing.

Princess Justice: I like a good run.

Princess Justice is about to chase until Someone grabbed her dress she looks to see a shocked y/n

Y/n: Marinette.

Princess Justice: Oh hi Love don't worry I just need to do something I'll be right back.

Princess Justice made a barrier that covered the Whole School to make sure no one gets out.

Princess Justice: Y/n you know I wouldn't hurt you our Nino, Chole , Alix, Max, Juleka and Nathaniel. *looks at the Coward* But these Mindless sheep I can deal with.

Y/n: MARINETTE WAIT-

Y/n didn't have enough time to stop her as she vanished.

Marinette.

I promise I'll save you.