Chapter 10

(Five weeks later)

Y/n's leg had healed perfectly well as she was excited to head to school just to make sure that Marinette wasn't harmed Chole stated that the Class tried to Attack her but they were able to defend her which Made Y/n sigh in Happiness.

Plagg: Ready for Another day Y/n?

Y/n: Yep I'm glad that Marinette is Fine and Safe and with Juleka, Nathanial, Alix and Max back to Marinette's side Lila can't stand a Chance.

Plagg: Don't worry Plus you have an amazing future Girlfriend with you!

Y/n: Plagg! She's my friend.

Y/n gets dressed in the Outfit that she'll be wearing today

Y/n suddenly sees her phone ringing she looks to see that it's Marinette

Marinette: Hey I'm outside.

Y/n: Who's with you?

Marinette: Just Chloe and Nino.

Y/n: Oh alright 👍

Y/n heads down stairs to the door and sees Marinette with Chloe and Nino

Y/n: hey guys.
Marinette: hey y/n.

Nino: Sup dudette!

Chloe: hey n/n!

Y/n:  Ready to go?

Marinette: yep

(At school)

The trio head inside with Juleka, Nathanial , Alix and Max as the Class just stares in shock but then glare at Marinette.

Alya: Marinette you bitch I can't believe that-

Y/n: If it's about the photo shoot I'll assure you that it was Adrien's fault if he didn't break my Leg then none of this would have happened!

The class was shocked to hear that Adrien broke y/n's leg at the photo shoot but heard from Lila that y/n and Marinette had broken Lila's leg which explains why Lila is in Crutches.

Chole: They obviously deserve it more than Lila she just lied to get her way into Gabriel's Company Pathetic!

Alya just glares at Chole while Chole just smirks.

Alya: Shut up I thought you were gone for good!

Chole: I don't even Answer come on Mari-bug

Chole walks to where y/n and Marinette sit.

Marinette: Umm Chole this is where y/n sits now.

Chole: Oh I see.

Chole just walks off to sit next to Nino as Marinette and y/n sit next to each other

Y/n: I don't have the energy to deal with these Idoits after i come back from Adrien breaking my leg.

Marinette: Don't worry after Graduation , we'll never have to deal with them

Y/n: Thank god for that.

Miss Buister suddenly comes in the class.

Miss Buister: Good morning class- Oh Lila you're still in crutches .

Alya: Yeah y/n and Marinette broke her legs on the weekend.

Y/n: If i can recall that it happened five week ago that's why I wasn't at School.

CRASH! BANG!

The class flinch as they all run out in fear from the Classroom Y/n and Marinette head outside to see a Girl wearing a Queen outfit Crying with a tissue to her face.

Drama Queen: Drama all over Paris yes *crying*

Y/n looks to not see Marinette as she heads to the Bathroom with a Panic look as Plagg flys out of y/n's bag.

Y/n: Plagg do you know where Marinette is !?

Plagg: No I didn't see her Mabye she's somewhere safe relax y/n and let's stop this Drama girl!

Y/n: Alright Plagg  claws out!

After the transformation y/n heads onto the Roof as she sees no sight of Marinette she heads to the Inside of the School to not see Marinette but to see a shock and Angry Adrien infront of her

Adrien: You who are you !?

Y/n: The name is Kitten Noir I'm looking for a friend of mine have you seen her ?

Adrien: I don't know but give me back my Miraculous!

Y/n suddenly looks to see the akumatizied villain She ignores adrien's shouts of anger as she Jumps on the staff and heads on the roof she'll have to find Marinette later