oh yeah

louise's pov
                                  monday

its the first day of school, and i already cant wait for it to be the last. this dumb teacher has gotten on my nerves and it's only been 15 minutes, way to early for this shit. "ms. grahm" is way too perky, it makes me feel like i'm in kindergarten again. she might be fun to mess with though, depends on how it goes. at lunch only gene is there, due to tina being in high school now. dumb tina being old. and she'll get out before we do which is annoying. but on the plus side she has to walk alone, while that may suck for her it's great for me. do i wish i was alone? yea mostly. do i wanna get kidnapped and drugged? hell no. so i sit down with gene, andy and ollie as we go over our final steps for our plan. we started planning to break in to felix's treehouse during summer but let's just say we got a little off track. so far the plan is for andy and ollie to go up first to see if he's home, if he is they will distract him with some bullshit about calvin so me and gene can enter. if he's not home they'll just yell at us. while me and gene are inside the twins will continue being watch dogs or distracties. we don't have a plan for what we're gonna do inside his tree house given i don't know what it looks like but with felix living there something will definitely happen. the final step is escaping, on thé chance that andy and ollie have to be distracties it will be harder to escape without the nutcase seeing us. "So i've been doing some casing on felix's treehouse and it appears he has no locks on anything, but his doors so we can always climb out a window and onto the roof or in the tree and wait for a chance to escape. plus we can always use the emergency phone to call the restaurant and ask for tina." i announce. "shouldn't we just tell tina what we're doing before we do it?" gene asked "no you know she's a blabber mouth gene. if we tell her last minute she might not be able to hold it that long. she's a terrible liar." i told him.  "fine as long as i get to eat rich people food and jump on rich peoples beds it'll be a doozy." gene replied. "that's the spirit. andy, ollie are you guys gonna be clear for tomorrow? me and gene already made excuses to be late." "yea i told dad i'd be with andy." "and i told dad i'd be with ollie!" "yaaaaay" they both yell. is it possible for two people to talk in lowercase? because those two do. i suppose their dumb excuses don't matter anyway, i'm pretty sure their dad doesn't let them help with anything after school. last time calvin came in the restaurant he said something about going out with felix probably to some bar so that's why we chose tomorrow to go. lunch ends so ms. grahm comes to get my class for the second part of the day. i am so bored. using the puking trick on the first day isn't the smartest idea but actually puking is better than these ice breakers. obviously i didn't go to the nurse, i wandered around the school for like 20 minutes before i returned and slacked for the rest of class and PE, where i sat the whole time throwing handfuls of grass at people. that's always fun. the coaches gave up on scolding me a longggg time ago. doesn't matter now though because the bell has gone off. which means walking back to the restaurant with gene. it's so hot especially considering i'm wearing a jacket but it's not like i can take it off now when i've already worn it all day. and i need the sleeves to cover my arms. it's not a big secret, what needs to be covered. i've been doing pretty well but it's not like the scars just go away. i don't really like them so i guess it's more like i'm hiding them from myself, if i can't see them they aren't there you know? gene snaps me out of my trance by yelling my name, i didn't even know he was talking. "LOUISE" "oh hey sorry what were you saying?" "i was saying that what if there's a mini house inside of the treehouse? and it goes on and on forever." "gene im pretty sure that's the dumbest thing you've ever said." "ok well what do you think is in his house then?" "it's probably a mess and i imagine liquor everywhere. but he probably has those crazy expensive things that have no reason, and art too." "haha we could leave our own art in his house if ya know what i mean." "hell yea." as i said that we arrived at the restaurant and holy crap was it packed, which was shocking. it better not be like this tomorrow. "gene, louise go put your bags upstairs and come back we need your help." i hear mom tell us. we do so and end up spending the whole time until closing helping and doing chores which rarely ever happens. at closing i finally get to ask dad "how the hell did we get so packed for once?" "pesto went on vacation meaning we had his costumers." dad says "i'm ordering pizza, i'm too tired to make dinner." me gene and tina all scream yes. and that pizza was so good probably the best pizza i've had in forever considering we don't ever get it. now everyone's in a relatively good mood, but while the rest of the family watches a movie, i go into my room wanting to double check the plan for tomorrow. this cant go wrong, felix is already pretty mentally unstable. i'm not even worried about getting caught, more like everything else. this is gonna be the first exciting thing me and gene have done in a while. it's not like there's much else to do anyway. dad already thinks me and gene have some mandatory book thing after school and even if he found out he wouldn't care. i'm pretty sure he already knows we're lying but let's be honest lying is the polite thing to do. i check my bag and make sure i have all the supplies we might need, rope, tape, kuchi kopi, snacks, markers emergency phone and maybe i'll get some whipped cream or something to leave in his house. there's no motive really, other than it being the perfect opportunity after hearing what calvin said. i hide all the stuff under the books in my bag and go to sleep early.