got me bad

louise's pov
                                  day-???

i can't decide which door to go through. i feel like i've been staring at them forever trying to find out which one to go through. what if i go through one and can never go through the rest? what if i need to go in a certain order? what if i fail or something? and my head isn't helping at all. it's more annoying than pain at this point. maybe i should just get it over with i go through the one closet to me. we're at a beach and tina is in a cop car. "hi teddy" tina said. while trying to make the cop let tina out he calls himself our uncle. apparently the the sappy speech he made about him going to jail instead of Tina, was enough to get tina out of the car because right after the cop left some kid came back that tina knew, but teddy called him out for what he is while called tina his "temporary niece." that was all i needed. i knew teddy was our uncle for the weekend but he's just a regular at dads restaurant who we see almost everyday. i still don't know why it was important for me to remember him, maybe it had to do with my everyday life. much to my relief all the mirrors were there when i returned. i decide to spend no time getting to the next one filled now with determination. in this one i'm seen in my room sick talking to my kuchi kopi doll but it seems messed up. i can't really understand what i'm saying but i guess the kuchi kopi isn't supposed to look like that because i seem pretty mad. mumbling something about my family being traitors. maybe they did it. but then i end up falling asleep and when i wake up kuchi kopi is back to normal. only to be revealed my family had just replaced it. i ended up keeping it and having two kuchi kopis, a good and bad one. i mean i guess it was a nice thing they did for me, replacing my figurine. i kind of remember the dream and it was my family as my other toys telling me to forgive them. now i know why i have him pinned on my hat. with only two doors left i stop to think. why am i so certain this will work? what if it doesn't and ruins everything. i really shouldn't be getting my hopes up. i need a break and i'm tired. i can't really sleep though. maybe i should rush through and see if it works. i ended up going with that as i walk into the treehouse memory, it shows me gene andy and ollie at this treehouse. andy and ollie are out side while me and gene are inside messing around with each other. i learned that we snuck into this treehouse and the twins outside are our watch dogs. i see a bag on the ground as i walk around following myself and gene. we didn't do much but mess with art, eat cheese and pillow fight so we ended up leaving after an hour due to getting bored. but after we climbed down i realized i forgot my bag and told the boys to go back to the wall and wait while i get my bag. the bag was really heavy i could tell by how unbalanced i was. when i went back down i fell off the ladder and the place became black and i woke up in a room that i didn't know. there was machines everywhere and i was in a bed. but when i walked through the door and asked for help no one heard me. am i seriously still here? is this an illusion? why can't anyone hear me? i knew i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. and why has my headache suddenly gotten worse. when i give up on getting help i get back in the bed that i awoke in which takes me back to white room. but this time there's tons of mirrors as i look at each of them i realize i know them all. so if i can remember now why can't i go back? what am i forgetting? am i really trapped here forever? and i still don't even know if this is real or not. i just want to go home i said outloud. it turns black again but this time when i open my eyes there's a nurse in the room. "Oh my god she's awake call her parents." why was she so loud, my head hurts so bad. "shhhhh" is all i can muster. "oh i'm sorry sweetie. can you tell me your name?" she whisper asked. "louise belcher." god my throat was hoarse. "good good do you know how you got here?" i think she's testing for amnesia "i fell off a ladder." "who do you remember from your family?" "mom dad gene and tina." "that's great." she says too loud again. "shhhhhhhh." i say more vigorously this time. "my throat hurts and my head hurts." "here i'll get you some ice chips. and your head hurts because you have a concussion. but you seem to have no hearing issues or amnesia, you were in a coma for a while. can you follow my finger please?" i do as she asks and get my ice chips in return. almost instantly fixing my throat. "when your family gets here i'll give you some meds for your head and i'll make sure to tell them to be quiet when they come in." she left me alone. and i still don't know what time it is or what day it is or how long i was out. "awhile" isn't a good indicator. unknowingly i've created a list of questions needing answers too when my family arrives. who knows maybe they'll bring teddy or andy and ollie. but of course here i am alone and waiting again.