let them bleed

louise's pov
                                  day-???

i woke up alone in an empty place. i had no idea where i was and my head felt like it was splitting in half. there's no clock, windows or anything, i have no clue what time it is, or how long i've been out. i can hardly stand up but the room i'm in is just white, with no noises or anything inside but me. "hello?" i said out loud. no response. i try to remember what happened to me but i can't remember anything. i turn around and there's a mirror with someone inside. i force my self to stand up but my legs are still shaky so i have to walk slowly to the mirror. i have to sit back down when i see it. i see a girl in the mirror with pink bunny ears on her head and a green dress. "who are you?" i say. but the figure just repeats my actions. well it must be me but then why don't i remember myself? does it have to do with why my head hurts? and how do i get it to stop? so basically i'm stuck here with no memory and just my self to talk to. maybe the room ends? i wonder so i stand up again and try walking in a direction but there's no exit or even walls. i turn to go back to the mirror but it's already behind me. did the mirror move? what's up with this room? i'm so confused i sit back down. i'm so tired, i'd love to sleep. maybe this is a dream and it will all go away but even if i just touch my head, it hurts like i was smacked there. leaving me alone with just this mirror to look into. i put my hand on the mirror but my hand goes through it. i stand up and walk though it, but i just end up on the other side of the mirror still in the same room. the figure is just staring back at me so i walk through the mirror again, maybe something will change this time? nothing changed. what's the point of walking through a mirror if nothing changes. maybe i'm imagining i did this. can i change the mirror? i put my hands up to where the figures hat is in mirror and sure enough it's there. i take it off but i still don't recognize myself or the figure. what if i... i put my hands into the mirror and i touch the person on the other side with there hands doing the same. surely this cant be a mirror if i there's a real person on the other side? and it follows me? should i break it? probably not it's the only thing i have in this place. my head feels better without the hat on but i feel connected to this hat so i fold it up and place it on the ground, maybe i can fall asleep on it. for some reason i'm not hungry or thirsty, just tired. i still can't sleep though. what am i supposed to do then, is there some goal here? which brings me back to the mirror. maybe if i remember something the mirror will change but i dont even know where to start. maybe the hat? it's the only thing i feel connected to here. i put it back on and stare at it in the reflection. i can't think of anything about them, i even try taking it off and looking at it, it's stitches, it's patches, everything. can this dream end now? i don't like it anymore. why can't i remember anything, who am i? am i really the figure in the mirror? i can't even hit the mirror because my hand would go through it. i don't want to cry in fear of making my head hurt more, but i can already feel warm water streaming down my cheeks. my head feels like it's burning on the inside. i keep holding the hat as i exam one particular patch on one of the ears. i vaguely start to remember watching someone patch it on to the hat. i wonder why it ripped? i start to remember some sort of factory and i was in a hole, trap thingy with some giant doll. i had scratches on my hands but i was dirty everywhere. i remember talking to the doll for some reason when i took off the hat and it was messed up by the ear, but after that i can't really remember anything else. just being in that hole with a doll and my ears messed up. how did i get to a factory in the first place? i've stopped crying now but i look up at the mirror and it's not my reflection anymore it's the factory. i walk into it slowly wondering if it's the same one or maybe i'm just insane. i see what i've been assuming is me walking with two kids one infront and one behind searching for something. i'm yelling at some other voices when i walked into a wire and the doll thing pushes me into the hole. well now i know how i got down there. the two boys that were with me were called "andy and ollie" they look the same age as me but i don't even know what that is. i tell them to go get help as i start messing with the doll. apparently it's made out of taffy so i started calling it taff. i watch myself as i keep putting my hands on my hat just to notice it was ripped. "stupid hat, always getting messed up." after ranting to the doll about my hat more people i don't recognize show up. two were andy and ollie while i all recognized the other voices, but not the faces. they end up making the human ladder thing to help me out of this hole while the factory itself gets destroyed. there's blur that skips to one of the ladies from the factory patching my ear together as i impatiently wait for her to give it back. "here you go louise, stop messing your hat up one day it'll rip apart." says the lady. "yea whatever thanks." i guess i said. after that i'm back in the white room again. so is that my name? louise? my head hurts just a tad less now does that mean remembering makes it hurt less? but now i can finally sleep so i place my hat on the ground and try to sleep.