i am in misery

louise's pov
day-???

i took a nap but somehow i'm still tired and my head still hurts horribly. i'm still in this room with only a mirror. just because i got that memory yesterday doesn't mean i'm not still confused. i have so many questions. like when is this? where is this? why does my head hurt so bad? but what i really wanna know is how to get more memories. i want to test my theory if remembering stuff is what makes my head hurt less. the only hard thing is knowing what to remember. should i try to know more about those twins? or what about that lady who fixed my hat? or "louise." am i related to any of them? the twins didn't seem that smart from what i saw but they seemed clingy to each other. actually now that i think about it i don't think they are related to me. so then how did we meet? i see another mirror show up similar to the one with the factory. when i walk in it looks like a food place? there's a lot of kids eating, but i spot the twins and walk over. i see me sitting next to a boy who i also remember from the factory. i can't really tell the two twins apart but the one in the yellow shirt yells "let's be best friends forever!" only for me to say "okay." the twin in the blue shirt yells "let's cut our hands and press them together and become blood brothers." the boy next to me says "okay." and starts hitting his hand with a spoon. the yellow shirt boy protests. "no spit brothers. spit in your hand and then shake." just for the kid next to me say "let's do both." and proceed to spit on his hand. i say "sorry i'm saving my spit and blood for my honey moon." yikes. the twins start hitting their eyes together trying to get the others pink eye when the kid next to me says "boy, so hard to be friends these days." which leads me back to room. ok well now i know who those two boys are. they're twins named andy and ollie who i'm friends with, i'm assuming at school. leaving me with the kid next to me and the lady. was the kid next to me also a friend? how many do i have? am i popular or hated? so far all it seems is that trying to answer questions are leading to more questions. i mean my head does hurt some less, still really bad though so i guess that answered my theory. so who should i try to remember next? or what? maybe if i remember the lady i'll remember more about my hat. i mean i must have had this hat forever, even in the last memory i was wearing it. i mean other than when i took it off in the mirror i haven't really seen myself without it. so here's what i know. i am the figure in the mirror. i'm really attached to this hat. people or just the girl in the memory have to fix the hat a lot. my name is louise. so what do i do with this? can i think of another time that lady was involved with me ears? well apparently i can because another mirror shows up for me to go into. this time it's in a restaurant with what looks like a ton of bikers. some blonde lady i've never seen before had came in and i hear the lady from the last memory say "so this is kid who's been picking on MY louise huh?" my louise? so does that make her my mother? the kid next to the blonde says the bikers were gonna cut his ears off when one of the bikers say "calm down we weren't gonna cut off any ears." and i say "don't listen to him he would've." he starts disagreeing with me but eventually my mom starts pushing the other lady i guess as a way of standing up for me? apparently this other blonde kid had stolen my ears so i got the bikers to threaten him. go me i guess. so i probably hate this kid and i learned his name is logan. while mom and the blonde lady are fighting this chef guys keeps saying "lin calm down." and mom will say she's got it. i guess that makes her name lin but she's my mom. when the two women stop fighting i get sent back to the room. so what does this leave me with, there was the guy trying to calm mom down and the kid next to me at the lunch table. i still feel like it's more than that though. do i really need to remember everything to get out? that's gonna take me so long. and even then i still don't remember how i got here. is learning going to lead me to that? my head is making it hard to think and i want to go back to sleep and hope it's all a dream but sleeping doesn't seem to change anything. and somehow i'm still not hungry or thirsty. my hat has this little pin on it that i've been wondering about, do i need to learn about that too? it's this little green blob with uneven eyes, but i haven't seen anything about it in my memories. the more i think about it the less that comes to mind. how long has it been anyway? i wish i had some sort of time awareness, what if times going faster or slower in here or not even at all. which leaves me back with the first mirror. all i can do now is stare into it myself and hope i do something that creates another mirror. atleast i can walk now with my head hurting less, i try walking to a wall or exit again but it doesn't work and the mirrors stay right behind me, meaning ultimately i'm stuck here with literally nothing and no one.