so scared of breaking it

louise's pov
                                  tuesday

i hear mom yelling for us to get up, signifying that it's finally tuesday. i get ready and grab my bag which is now heavier than normal and i plan to make gene carry it because of that. when we walk to school andy and ollie are infront of skipping which is weird but they do it everyday. why would you skip your way to school? it's not my problem though. so now me and gene have swapped back packs and he keeps complaining that it's heavy and i keep explaining that the supplies is in it, doesn't matter though because he just complains to complain i think. at lunch i remind andy and ollie to meet me and gene after school to make sure they go to right way. it's gonna take awhile to get there because we didn't bring our bikes but it'll be fine i think. andy and ollie keep repeating "treehouse treehouse treehouse" which in their language means they're excited. it takes a long time to learn the andy and ollie language. the only people who know are me, rudy and i wanna assume jimmy junior understands them but i dunno. i think genes learning it though considering how much he's around them. when the dismissal bell goes off i see andy and ollie waddling around, probably looking for me. i yell their names when i spot gene coming down the steps. felix's treehouse is 8 blocks away plus we have to climb the mini wall for easy access. other than that it's a pretty normal treehouse. even walking to the treehouse andy and ollie manage to skip together which is very questionable how they got so good at it. the walk is about 35 minutes and my back is aching from this bag. it's fine though because when we get there i'll be able to drop it. maybe there will be some sick blackmail inside who knows? that's the fun of it because no one knows. when we get to the wall andy and ollie do their thing and knock for felix, when there's no answer they yell at me and gene. great start. we get to the ladder and climb up to the deck with the twins. "ok guys you two stay out here and keep a look out, we'll tell you when it's time to go again." they both nod eccentricity. i don't think a treehouse can have a lock and when we open the door with ease it adds to my theory. "oh boo it's looks like a normal fancy person house." gene says when we enter. "now now you gotta give it a chance, look there's some fancy art for no reason." it was a weird looking goose with the wrong colors. "give me a marker so i can write 'what kind of goose is this?' on it." i give him one, i only brought two, a black and red one. when he's done you can't really tell what he was trying to say anyway. i doubt felix would notice. "cmon let's go find the kitchen." i say and once again i was right. when we get there, there's a bunch of different liquor everywhere. and the fridge has a weird amount of cheese that gene starts eating. "hey i'm gonna pee in one of these bottles and leave it for felix to find!" gene yells. weird way to have fun but there's no stopping him. i walk out so i don't have to be there for that mess and i find his room. in his small closet there's a lot of sex toys. a lot. i think i'm scarred for life now. i close the closet and jump on his bed. very bouncy and it has good height. "hey gene! come in here and bounce on this bed." i yelled to him and a few seconds later here he is jumping on the bed with me. when i get bored of that i say "let's look for black mail.. just don't look in the closet. and also don't ask why." "ok then.." gene says suspiciously. there's no need too scar him too. after searching i hear gene yell something about a phone. it looks like an old one but it's dead. "let's just take it and charge it home." i told him.  so i put it in the backpack. we've probably been here looking around for 45 minutes before we got bored. "i'm kinda bored now you wanna ditch?" i asked. "yea let me do one more thing first." gene said. i wait by the door just for him to run at me with a pillow. "hey no fair! where's my pillow?" i yell. so i try to escape him to get a pillow so i can fight back. but before i can his pillow breaks and feathers fly out. "gene you idiot go put it back and i'll clean the feathers." he puts it back while i scoop up the pile of feathers and offer it to andy and ollie to which they start tickling each other with. i tell them we're gonna go back so they can go down the ladder now and me and gene will follow after . when they reach the bottom i hear "i'm done!" from andy and "i'm done too!" from ollie. so i started climbing down and gene follows a little after me. "ok do we have everything?" i think about it. "shit i forgot my bag let me go get it. you guys go to the wall." gene andy and ollie leave while i go into the living room for my bag. it's right by the weird goose thing so i grab it and go back out. "god this thing is heavy." i say as i'm about to go down. but when i start climbing down i can feel my self loosing my grip on the ladder and the more i struggle to hold on the worse it gets. so i start falling from the top of the treehouse to the bottom.