silence is killing me

louise's pov
day-???

unsure of what i did i walked into the new mirror that's appeared. i'm in a place i haven't seen before it looks like a jungle with all the plants around, but i see me running ahead climbing stairs to get somewhere, with the guy who was trying to calm mom down. there was another kid who was having trouble breathing trying to keep up but if this is a race it's clear who the contestants are. the guy stops to breathe and i run by saying "come on pick up the pace softie." he replies with "that's funny coming from the girl who called me daddy until she was 8." so the guy is dad now. the kid who can't breathe calls his wheezing laughing. but me and dad end up arriving at the same time ending with me deciding to spit off the edge. he says "hey i'm glad we ditched that was fun." "me too let's do it again sometime. like maybe when you're old and senile i'll close the restaurant and come spring you from the nursing home." "what?" he asked. "sorry i don't want to do it but gene and tina put you in a nursing home and not one of the nice ones either." i answered. "no you said you'd be running the restaurant." "oh no i was just saying.." "you're taking over the family buisiness?" i was cut off by dad. "yea right." i scoffed back. "ha! admit it you look up to me." "no you are ruining our perfect day right now!" i yell. "oh my god am i your hero?" he asked "sick!" but then the wheezing kid finally catches up saying "fun hurts my lungs." "rudy are you ok?" "haven't gone this long with my inhaler." he breathes out. wait a minute i know this kid. it's rudy, he has asthma and that's why he can't breathe. and he's in my class. i think i've been to his house before. apparently we threw his inhaler over board and now we have to go find it so he doesn't die. on the way down dads yelling at me about letting him get trapped into this. he, for some reason, zip lines down. but we find his inhaler and get chased out ending back at a bus after passing mom outside. i expect the memory to end but it doesn't dad sits next to me and rudy on the bus when dad says "i think we're in the clear." "yeah we got away with it." i say. i remember this actually maybe it happened recently. "that's not what you should be taking away from this." invisible me says at the same time as dad. i ask rudy if got away with it and he called it a perfect crime. that's when the memory ends. that might have been the most helpful memory i've had and i remembered it clearly. but i still get sent back to white room. WHY AM I STILL HERE. THE MEMORY IS GETTING BETTER. please just let me leave. i don't want to be here anymore this experience is tedious. atleast i can think through my headache now. i don't want to do this any more maybe there's a time limit. if i just wait maybe i can leave then. maybe this is just some sick joke or experiment. i need to calm down let's go over what i know again.
my name is louise. you have three friends andy and ollie who are twins and rudy who has asthma. you have a mom and dad. you love your hat which are bunny ears. you own a restaurant. can i group any of those together to make something? i start remembering a blue keyboard and that kid who sat next to me playing it. nothing specific. but i guess enough for this place because a new mirror opened for me. as soon as i walk through there's tension. i see myself dodging some guy to get a walkie talkie and the boy singing but in a different outfit. as soon as i snag the walkie talkie and dodge the guy chasing me i run up to the boy singing and stop him. i yell to the audience "this is what really happened people, this man thomas edison sentenced topsy that beautiful elephant to die by electrocution." i do some evil laugh before saying "teddy hit it" into the walkie talkie. the girl who was singing with the boy falls to the ground as sparks are everywhere and mom and dad run "tina?" they yelled probably thinking she's dead. everyone had relief when she said "i'm okay i thought we weren't doing the death scene but i saw the sparks and went with it. was i convincing?" "yes very." dad says. then the guy who chased me made a big scene ending by running off crying. "louise is there something you wanna say to your sister?" dad asked after. "tina im sorry i nearly killed you. i shouldn't have almost killed you." "it's ok topsy would have wanted it this way." tina says. "and gene i'm sorry to you too, your song was really good." "i know and without a single fart sound. oh my god i forgot the fart sounds." gene yells. then another guy i don't know comes up and asks "so how'd we do?" i recognize his voice as the one from the walkie talkie. but the memory ends before i can figure out his name. i did figure out that i have an older sister, tina who apparently was in a play or something with gene, im assuming is my brother. i think about it some more before i connect dots. ohhhhh they were both in a play for my science fair project on thomas edison, and the guy chasing me was the teacher. god did i really almost kill my sister? and wow that was a good song gene wrote, which is probably why i remembered the keyboard from before. without knowing it i've been pacing back and forth this whole time but four more doors had appeared. one with the guy from the walkie talkie. one with my green blob. one with a treehouse and one that i can't really see. which one should i go in first i wonder.