CHAPTER SIX;)

CHAPTER SIX
────────────────────────
THE MONSTER

         Finding Eleven was easier than you thought. Of course, she wouldn't leave too far from the site of the fight. It's been about a week since you've seen or spoken to Lucas and the boys, but Eleven didn't seem too bothered by the feeling of abandonment that you honed.

Every day you'd wake up in a new spot in the woods with those boys on your mind. They were unique and they'd probably never leave your mind. Especially that hot-headed boy named Lucas Sinclair. You really hoped to see him again whenever things were fixed between everyone.

The two of you timidly survey the parking lot of a supermarket that you'd accidentally discovered. It was super busy around here, but you guys were very hungry and thirsty. "Come on, we'll be quick" you smile, tugging her through the parking lot as concerned adults and children stared at you and elevens dirty outfits.

Everyone mutually stared at each as you and Eleven trot into the store. The judging stares honestly irked you but Eleven couldn't care less. That girl always kept a tunnel vision no matter what.

You pull her over to the busiest area of the store but a man stops you both in your tracks. "Are you lost?" you back up, looking at him as if he were crazy for being so close to you. "Are your parents around?"

"Move"
"What?"
"I said, to move out of the way" you stand your ground with your chin in the air. "Mouth breather" Eleven insults him, tugging you further as you and the store worker hold a stare down.

The pair surveyed the freezers until something caught each of their eyes. They glance at each other before opening the freezers and filling their arms with their desired foods. Eleven filled her arms with multiple boxes of Eggos as you grabbed multiple bags of frozen strawberries.

You're content with 7 bags being enough "Let's go" you giggle and follow Eleven out of the store. "Excuse me, Kids! you need to pay for those!"

You make quick work of making the man's blood temporarily leave his head. He immediately pauses and falls limp from the sudden lightheadedness.
"You have to pay for those!" another worker follows you as you merely watch them. "Thief!"

Just as you're through the cracks, eleven shuts the automatic doors, making the glass shatter instantly. You whistle, turning away from the store to catch up with Eleven's hard strides "You rock El" she smirks.

────────────────────────

"We should try a clothing shop next" you sit crisscrossed next to Eleven as you ate your frozen fruit. She swallows a waffle and asks "Where?" but you meekly shrug at her. "I don't know~ I'm just tired of this shirt" you shrug. She smiles and nods "Me too"

She was twice as dirty due to the extra skin exposure that you lacked. You couldn't be any more grateful that those boys had dressed you in jeans instead.

"SIXTEEN! EL!!"

Both of you freeze in your spots as you look around the woods. That voice was too familiar for you and Eleven to shrug it off. "That's..."