CHAPTER SIX.2 ;) /SEVEN.2

CHAPTER SIX.2
────────────────────────
THE SPY (no screen time)
────────────────────────
CHAPTER SEVEN

                           You were sitting on your bed with the new backpack that your dad had waiting on you for a couple of years, jamming to EARTH, WIND & FIRE. Marlen is well aware that you're waiting to off and teleport to Eleven as he gruffly sits on the edge of your bed with you.

He bumps shoulders with you and gestures to your headphones that he had given you. Seemed like Marlen was already acting as a loyal giving tree. "September. You had the tape in your room" you shyly smile a peel a speaker from your head. "Ahh, you a fan too?" but you just shrugged, swinging your dangling legs.

It was too bad that everything had a pause or an end to it. Marlen is sympathetic when you let yourself sink into your cloudy thoughts, wondering if this was all too good to be true. If it was, you'd wake up any moment or Marlen would be gone the next time you came to the house. The wait for Eleven to dump your small vile of blood was long and dreadful, you didn't know where she'd do it but you made an agreement to do it on day three.

"You know... this is your home alright?" Marlen puts a heavy arm on your small shoulders "Judy will be here the next time you come back" he says. You lift your head and think about the woman that Marlen had described to you once you found a very well-decorated bedroom by accident. Judy was the only niece that Marlen had and was probably your only and first cousin as well.

He said she was a super eccentric girl with a very vague sense of humor, taken he doesn't understand sarcasm. She seemed really likable and the mention of her vague humor even reminded you of your old friends. "Alright..." you give him a small smile, looking like a mini version of him as you grunt and stand up. Marlen silently watches as you bring a hand out of your varsity jacket, summoning a portal right in the middle of your bedroom.

A proud smirk spreads on Marlen's lip as you look back at him for approval "Still got it, Kid" you chuckle and dive in for a bone-crushing hug that he returns just as strongly. "I love you dad" your voice muffles against his flannel "I love you more y/n. You come back sometime soon, okay?" he rubs your back and broke the hug.

You wholly nod and raise a pinky "Swear."
And he gladly locks your pinkies.

Just as you break away from him, he stammers and digs into his pocket "Oh kid, here!" he pulls out at least $60 from his jeans, handing it to you as if it were nothing. You take the cash and gave him a questioning look. "For yourself. Just, get anything you want or do anything" he waves off your worry, his Santa-ish cheeks big and shiny.

"Alright..." the smile on your face is wary but you continue off to the portal, sparing him one last wave before dropping into it.

────────────────────────

Eleven looks around, alert and aware as she awaits Six's arrival. She had just gotten off of the bus about seven minutes ago and found a quiet alley in the city of Chicago, pouring the tube of blood in the middle of it. You could only go to places you've bled at and this was the only way you could join Eleven wherever she was.