CHAPTER THREE.3

CHAPTER 3
────────────────────────
THE CASE OF THE MISSING LIFEGUARD

jeez, sorry for that hiatus!
school is back so I'm stumped!
I'm skipping the majority of this ep cause
idk it genuinely bored me to write it.

PROOF READING TMR
FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES:D

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
NOW WITHIN THE TRANCE
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

                 This time when leaving to the other side, Six remembered to plant their feet into the dark nothingness. And luckily, it saves them from fighting for balance as they usually do.

"Oh hell yes, I'm a pro at this shit now"
"Stop talking," Eleven said, wiping the smile off of your face. Your small moment of victory was shot down but that doesn't stop you from mocking her behind her back and later rolling your eyes.

"I was talking to Max" she comments, somehow seeing you with the eyes in the back of her head. Maybe those insensitive jokes from Lucas were true after all. Bravely, you gulp and chuckle, stepping in front of her and into the nothingness.

"What's wrong with me?" Mike's voice says, sounding troubled and angered. The next voice comes sternly and clearly "Nothing", it was Lucas's. Curiosity takes your figure as you tilt your head, trying to figure out why you couldn't see the people that were talking.

"What could I have done wrong?"
"Do I have to go through this again?"

"I see them, Max" Eleven announced, her voice bumping over the abyss. You throw your arms out in disbelief, scoffing at the statement. Well, if they were anywhere in here, they're invisible to you.

"How? I can't find them"
"Six, turn around," Eleven said, voice void of amusement. For a moment, she watches you momentarily freeze before you were turning around very robotically, face flushed with rushing blood.

"Sorry El..." you chuckle and scratch your neck as she turns and joins your attention that was on the boys. Mike was stuffing his face like a pig and Lucas was waltzing around, acting like a relationship coach for the spiraling boy next to him.

"What are they doing?" Max asks.

"Eating... Will is playing with the D&D game board though" she softly smile at the bowl cut before turning your gaze to Mike who was lounging on the couch. Eleven repeats your quote, making Max furrow a brow at her word choice— nevertheless leaving it be.

"I just don't understand what I did to deserve this"
"Nothing. Nothing" Lucas protests, "That's my whole point"

You fold your arms, following Eleven as she nears the couch with Mike laying on it. Lucas was being his usual self again. He could never be wrong and this was a clear sight of it. It's an easy thing to get sick of because before you know it, you're hovering over Will, watching over his shoulder as he messed around with the D&D figures.

He gets a small chill on his neck but it wasn't strong enough to worry him, making him shrug it off in an instant.