Insert 2

Lethabo’s POV:

I’m Lethabo Michael Mokgau. I’m 30 years of age. I am a very well known Architect and Constructor. I own MCC (Mokgau Construction Company). I am a father and a husband to a sweet loving woman, and no it’s not Beauty. See the thing with Beauty is that she’s independent and loves doing things for herself, yes I get to spoil her but I want her to be the housewife type. Back to Beauty I’ve been with her for four years and the first two years were a bliss full of love. It changed when I got married to Nontsikelelo. I switched up on Beauty and I feel bad, but it is what it is right. A break from Beauty gives me much more time to spend with my little family. I love Beauty, I really do but I wouldn’t wanna marry because she’s an independent woman.
I arrive at my house and I find my wife cooking.
Nontsi: Hey baby.
Lethabo: Hey my love.
Nontsi: Go shower, then you can come and tell me about your day.
Lethabo: Okay sthandwa sam.
My house is not as huge as Beauty’s house but I love it.
I head to my bedroom and go straight to my bathroom and take a shower. After showering I change into some sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. I head downstairs and I find the food ready. We have dinner over a good conversation. After dinner, I assisted Nontsi with the dishes, checked on the boys and went to bed.

Beauty’s POV:
It’s 9 am and I just woke up. Since I won’t be going to work, I decided that I go to my home theater and binge watch on movies. Atleast I won’t be alone. I get out of bed, take a shower and I decided to wear  black trackpants and a white baggy t-shirt. I head downstairs and find that breakfast is ready. Courtesy of my personal chef, whom I suspect Bontle called.
Bontle: Goodmorning Champ. I called chef Zondi in for the week. You’re too heartbroken to be cooking and working around the house.
Beauty: Thank you nana, that’s why I love you.
We sit down on the dining table and indulge ourselves with the delicious food. After eating we went to buy snacks at Woolworths and went back home. We went to the home theater on the second floor. We watched 5 movies in total. After that we went to eat dinner.
Bontle: Champ, weitse when we were at Woolies, I think I saw Lethabo with some woman and twins. And they were both wearing rings.
Beauty: I thought I was seeing things weitse. Anyways atleast he’s spending time with his children. Gakena nako ya gagwe. (I don’t have time for him)
Bontle: Mara weitse I thought that Lethabo is one of those good guys kante no mxm. Ke disappointed gore. (I’m very disappointed)
Beauty: Let’s not dwell on him nana. I’ll find happiness one day. For now try looking for a therapist that’s very good, and book me there. It’s time I get myself back.
Bontle: Yes boss lady.
Me: Boss lady is at work wena. I’m Chomp at home.
Bontle: Okay I get it Chomp.
Just then Aya walks in.
Aya: Goodevening my people.
Me: No knock knock nyana mxm.
Aya: I missed you too mzala, what’s for dinner vele.
Bontle: Ayanda I didn’t call you for the food vele hawu.
Aya: Uxolo ke sisi.
Me: Weh Ayanda you know where the kitchen is. Hamba uyocela ukudla kwakho kumpheki. (Go and ask the chef for your food)
Aya: Yippeeee, that’s why I love you guys.
Me and Bontle: Hai suka wena.
Aya comes back with her plate of food then looks at me with pity.
Me: Ayanda Sithole out with it.
Aya: Okay okay, Bontle told me about what you saw at the mall and I asked my PI to do some digging.
Me: continue, Bontle bring me some juice.
Bontle: eseng wine? Mhhhhh. (not wine?)
Me: Itlhaganele mma. (hurry up)
Bontle comes back with wine and juice.
Aya: Okay well you’re not ready for this sooooo, first things first yes Lethabo is married. He’s been married for two years. Those baby boys are his and they’re 1 year six months next week. Rumor has it that he got married to Nontsikelelo because you Miss Mokwena don’t want to be a housewife. He even bought a new house in Bryanston and a push car for trophy wife yakhe. Also apparently he’s jealous that you’re doing good for yourself.
Bontle: Yho I’m shocked kore yho.
Me: so all this time I thought that he’s gallivanting kante he’s a trophy husband and father yah neh. Bontle please bring more juice.
Aya: Mzala I think it’s late and you should go sleep. You had a long day so it’s bedtime for you.
I went to my bedroom and fell on top of my bed. I cried until I fell asleep.