Insert 7

A week later.
Qhawe’s POV:
It's been a week since the birth of Lemo and man she’s a breath of fresh air. I fall in love with that baby each and every day. She is an angel straight from heaven. Her smile is everything to me. I'm glad she doesn’t look like her sperm donor, because people would’ve asked many questions. Anyways I just knocked off from work and all I want right now is to see my princess, I know I’ll feel better. Before that I’ll buy her mother a gift because she deserves it. Also let me call and notify her not to cook.
Beauty answers on the second ring.
Beauty: Hey Q.
Not forgetting that she loves calling me Q or Muzi. She sounds like she was running.
Qhawe: Hey B, you sound like you were running what’s up?
Beauty: you called when I was in the bathroom, so I rushed to answer the phone Ntate Buthelezi.
Did I mention that I love it when she calls me “Ntate Buthelezi”? Gosh what is this woman doing to me.
Qhawe: I wanted to let you know that you shouldn’t cook dinner. I’ll bring take away.
Beauty: yayy you’re a lifesaver, I was too lazy to cook seeing that it’s just me and Lemo in the house.
Qhawe: Also about that, pack clothes enough for a week. I've taken paternity leave until Lemo is 6 months.
Beauty: why the short notice mara? I would’ve packed during the day Remoratile mxm. You'll have to wait until I have everything sorted out then.
Qhawe: I’m Remoratile now? Askies mama take your time, I don’t mind waiting.
Beauty: mxm sharp Qhawe.
Shit Mama ka Lemo is angry. Now I have to buy an apology gift.
I drive to Sandton City. I go to the Louis Vuitton store and I buy her a Rose Des Vents perfume, Tambour Slim Watch and a Dauphine MM Bag as an apology for saying things at the last minute. I pay for the items and head to Woolies for baby clothes, then headed to Cartier to collect the Etincelle De Cartier Bracelet in Rose Gold with Diamonds and Amulette De Cartier Necklace XS Model in Yellow Gold with Diamonds a White Mother-Of-Pearl that I had ordered last week. From there I went to Golden Rose to order some Chinese food because I know that she loves it. Afterwards I headed home and went to my house first to change and put the baby clothes in the nursery then headed to Mama ka Lemo’s bedroom which is not far from mine to place her gifts there. After doing that I took the apology gifts and went to her house.

Beauty's POV:
Qhawe and his last-minute announcements mxm. Anyways I'm busy double checking if I took everything that I will need. This man even took longer than expected, kante does it take that long to buy food? Two hours for food? He’s got to be serious. Mxm anyways I'm disturbed by a knock at the door. I head to the and open, I’m not even paying attention to Qhawe.
Qhawe: Goodevening Mama, I’m sorry for delaying and for informing you about your visit at the last-minute.
I'm caught by surprise when he hands me a Louis Vuitton shopping bag. My tears decided to fall without my permission mxm.