Insert 9

A month later
Aya’s POV:
It's been a month since the birth of Lemo and Lord she’s an angel. I keep falling in love with her each and every day. On the other side her parents are slowly falling in love with each other and they don’t even realize that. I'll let them figure it out themselves, I won’t be a blabbermouth this time. Qhawe has been putting a smile on my bestfriend’s face lately and I love it. I've never seen her like this around Lethabo. Speaking of that devil, it appears that Qhawe is his role model and he wants to follow in Qhawe’s footsteps. Aii he’s a womanbeater so I don’t know how he’s trying to be Qhawe. I got the dog arrested to assault, represented Beauty in her absence and I managed to get him imprisoned for five years, which I'm sure he’ll only serve for two and a half years. Nontsikelelo is aware of everything that is happening and she seems to be okay with things.

Beauty’s POV:
It's been a month of having my Lemo and Lord I'm enjoying motherhood. Qhawe makes parenting easy for me and the princess has him wrapped around her little finger. Did I mention that he bought me a Maserati Levante Trofeo as a push present two weeks ago? Lord I'm blessed to have him as a baby daddy. Anyways speaking of daddies. Lethabo showed up at my doorstep yesterday and Qhawe was there. He came all in the name of “I want you back and I want us to be a family together with our daughter” heh did Qhawe not manhandle the guy. He was like “you’re crazy if you think that you’ll go around beating women and they’ll take you back the next day. Another thing I’m the reason Gomolemo Thandolwethu Buthelezi is alive, hadn’t I arrived in time, you would’ve killed the poor baby nxn. Gomolemo is my daughter, you lost the right of being her father the day you almost killed her and her mother. You're a sick bastard and you need help” after that he stood up and left. Honestly I had never seen Qhawe that angry shame and he’s still upset. Anyways back to my story, before leaving my house Lethabo was on some “I see you decided to spite me and fall in love with my role model. If you thought that it would hurt me, you thought right” heh imihlola ka Jesu shame. Anyways I’m sitting in the lounge with the sulking Qhawe. I don’t know why he is acting like this because vele Lemo’s birth certificate states that he’s the father mxm. Lemme go get myself some juice vele because his baby attitude is getting boring.
Qhawe: Mama where are you going?
Beauty: I’m going to pour some juice for myself, is there any problem?
Qhawe: No, go get your juice. I want to talk to you.
I went to pour my juice and went back to the lounge. I sat next to him vele.
Qhawe: Mama ka Thando ngiyaxolisa for acting the way I did izolo. What Lethabo did to you angered me alot and I just attacked when he said that he wanted you back. I thought he was taking you and Thando away from me. Ngiyaxolisa Mama, I should’ve controlled my anger and I shouldn’t have done that in front of you. I'm sorry. (I’m sorry. Izolo- yesterday)
In all of this I saw that he was trying his best not to cry. I brought him in for a hug and I could that my t-shirt was getting wet from his tears.
Beauty: Baba ka Thando no one will take us away from you. We're here to stay and Thandolwethu will always be your daughter. Don't apologize for trying to protect what is yours. You did what any other man who loves his family would’ve done.