Insert 17

Beauty's POV:

It's been hours since I've been here. I'm with Nontsi, Bontle and Aya. Ma is at Qhawe's house together with Mama. I'm slowly losing my mind because nobody is giving me any information or whatsoever. Just then the Dr Mhlongo and some other Dr walk in.

Dr Mhlongo: MaMokwena, this is Dr Maxime and he is the doctor who did the surgery on Mr Buthelezi,

Beauty: is he fine doc?

Dr Maxime: Yes, Ms Mokwena. The bullet missed his heart by a few inches. He's alive, but in a coma.

Beauty: Can we see him?

Dr Maxime: Yes you can, but only two people can come.

Nontsi and I followed the Dr.

Dr Maxime: You can see him, just know that he can hear you.

I walked in and I couldn't hold back tears. Nontsikelelo couldn't take it so she left.

Beauty: Qhawe lerato laka, please come back. I miss you my baby. Lemo still needs you. I need you and I love you Munchie. (my love)

I walked out of his ward which is a private ward and went home. I can't neglect my baby. I didn't go to my house, I went to Qhawe's house.

Beauty: Sawubona Ma. (hello ma)

MaButhelezi: Sawubona ngani yam. (Hello my child)

Beauty: Unjani Ma? (how are you ma?)

MaButhelezi: NgiRight ngani yam. Have you eaten?(I'm alright my child)

Beauty: No Ma, but I'm fine.

MaButhelezi: Come and eat. Do you want Qhawe getting angry at us for not feeding you?

Beauty: No Ma.

MaButhelezi: Okay go and eat. Don't worry about Thando, I'll look after her. Please don't blame yourself for what happened, God has everything in control. Just keep on praying like you always do. I love you MaMokwena omuhle.

I just smiled at her and ate. After eating I went straight to Qhawe's bedroom and slept in his clothes.