Insert 6

Beauty’s POV:
I just woke up and Lord I find Qhawe sleeping on the couch next to my bed. He looks so handsome. He is your lightskinned gent with a neatly trimmed beard. He is tall and has a muscled body. He looks like Michael B Jordan. His voice is something else, if you know Toss’s voice you’d know what I’m talking about. Anyways I need to talk to him about the Lemo’s needs and where I’ll be staying when I get discharged which will be Today in the evening. My train of thoughts is disturbed by a soft cry. I sit up and Qhawe gives me my baby. I just hold her in my arms and she becomes quiet once again. Qhawe clears his throat and I look at him.
Qhawe: Mommy what do you need for the baby?
Beauty: clothes, diapers, bathing essentials, feeding essentials, toys and a baby cot. Oh and a car seat, I’ll buy the rest as time goes on.
Qhawe: Okay. Your friends are aware that you are in hospital and I told them that I have everything under control.
Beauty: Okay, uhm where will I be staying? Will I go back to my house or I’ll go to yours?
Qhawe: How about you go back to yours so that you’re comfortable. I’ll be visiting everyday, you might as well keep a room open for me.
Yhoooo bethuna this man and making demands yho.
Beauty: okay.
The nurse came in and escorted me to the bathroom. She helped me to bath whilst Qhawe was babysitting. He’s a good daddy though. I finish dressing up in tracksuits and I go back to the bed.
Qhawe: Mama it’s time to sign the discharge papers, Ayanda is fetching your car and I will take you home.
Just then Ayanda and her noisy ass walks in.
Beauty: Ayanda my baby is sleeping man, you’re making noise.
Aya: From Mzala to Ayanda heh baby Surprise has changed you shame.
Chileeee you’re making noise and Qhawe is getting annoyed
Aya: Anyways I’m glad you’re alive, because I’m going to deal with Lethabo with or without your permission, whether he’s Surprise’s sperm donor or not.
Beauty: weh Ayanda my child is not Surprise, my child is Gomolemo Thandolwethu Buthelezi.
Aya: yho mzala am I behind vele? When did the surname change to Buthelezi? Isn’t it supposed to be Mokwena mma?
Qhawe: She became a Buthelezi the day I took the decision of being her father. Now may we please go before it gets late.
Thank God for Qhawe otherwise Aya would’ve gone on and on about this. I mean he’s quite strict and serious so vele he’ll scare her. Atleast there’s someone who’ll put a stop to her loudness sometimes.
Anyways we walk out of the hospital and Qhawe leads me to his Bentley Bentayga. Rich man madoda heiiii. He drives behind Aya since he doesn’t know where I live. We arrive at my mansion and we stop in the driveway.
Qhawe: so vele you don’t live far from me? In fact we live in the same estate? Wow haii I’m shocked.
Beauty: You live in Dainfern Valley estate and I haven’t seen you? Wowww.
Qhawe: haii let’s get out of the car vele, my daughter must be tired of being in the car.
Wehhh ngavele ngabona ukuthi wehh. I’ll never hear the end of this “my daughter” story. Mxm anyways he open the door for me and takes his daughter. We walk into the house and the first person I see is my aunt. Lucky for me Lemo is with her father because I rushed to hug my aunt. She’s the parent I never had. I lost both my parents at the age of two and she took me in, mothered me till where I am today.
Mama: Beauty you get yourself pregnant and you don’t tell me?
Beauty: Mama lenna I didn’t know, you know I would’ve told you first akere.
Mama: I know ngwanake. I’m just happy that you had a safe delivery. Jaanong monna yo ke mang? (Who is this man?)
Beauty: Ke rragwe Gomolemo ma.(It's Gomolemo's father)
Mama: Keene ago imisitseng? (is he the one that impregnated you?)
Qhawe: Nyaa mma gase nna o mo imisitseng. (No ma, I'm not the one who impregnated her)
Mama: Beauty we need to have a catch up session because I’m lost.
Beauty: Rest assured ma, I’ll explain everything.
I was taken to my room through the elevator of course.
Qhawe: yima kancane, isn’t this the four storey house my construction team built? (Wait a minute)
Beauty: yes it is Mr Buthelezi.
He kept quiet after that and Bontle walked in sobbing.
Beauty: Bontle what’s going on?
Bontle: I just cant’t believe that my Chomp has a baby.
Beauty and Aya: haibo i-drama engaka? (so much drama?)
Bontle continued with her drama, causing us all to ignore till she is fine.
Mama: bathong can I please spend time with my daughter and granddaughter gape nna I see them once in a very long time.
Everyone left my room, including Qhawe who didn’t wanna let go of Lemo.
Mama: sharp mma, spill the beans!
I tend to forget that this woman loves gossip and drama yho smh.
Beauty: heh mma Lethabo got married behind my back and even has 2 kids, ke ma twin. The wife recently divorced him, because she didn’t want to be the reason behind my tears.
Mama: Lethabo o sebete tlhe. Jaanong how did you find out? (Lethabo has the nerve)
Beauty: I saw him with his wife ko haWoolworths last month, ebe kemo tlhala few days later (then I broke up with him)
Mama: and then Lemo, what happened?
Beauty: Heh mama, Lethabo punched me in the stomach and I started bleeding. Qhawe became the hero of the day and blocked the second punch. I started bleeding and Q took me to the hospital. That's when I was taken to the labour ward after being checked out at ER.
Mama: Does Lethabo know that he has a daughter?
Beauty: Mama she is now Qhawe’s daughter, because her sperm donor has been hiding since the incident yako Tashas. (yako: at)
Mama: Did you force Qhawe?
Beauty: No Ma, he mad that decision himself because he felt like no child deserves to be fatherless. But I feel like there’s more to this. Only time will tell.
Mama: Okay, I’ll have to let your father know that he has a granddaughter and explain the situation to him.
We bonded for some time and she took Lemo from me so that I could rest.