Insert 11

Qhawe’s POV:
What Beauty did in there shocked me. But she saved my ass from that Tracy. I'll have to let her know that Tracy was lying though. Anyways shopping it is for the lady.
Qhawe: I’m going to change then we’ll get going.
Beauty: Okay, don’t take long geh.
I went upstairs to my bedroom and changed into my navy blue Nike hoodie and black Nike trackpants. I wore my white Nike AF1s just like Beauty. Vele, I wanted to match with her. I head downstairs and I find her on the phone with princess. When she saw me, she ended the call and headed towards the door.
Beauty: We’re using your Lamborghini Urus today. Phela you never even use it.
Qhawe: Okay let’s go then.
I opened the passenger side for her, after she got into the car, I jogged to the driver’s side.
Qhawe: We’re going to Menlyn for a change neh Mama.
Beauty: fine by me. As long as I go shopping Mr.
Qhawe: By the way Mama, the incident that happened this morning is a different story from what you heard.
Beauty: Continue.
Qhawe: Tracy didn’t come and ask about the paternity leave, she’s aware that I am a father. She came to confess her undying love for me and the arguing started when I told her that I am in no space of falling love with her, because I'm working on having a relationship with you.
Beauty: I knew there was more to this. Anyways it’s fine, I'm over it. Thank you for being honest and for standing up for me.
Qhawe: Anytime Mama. And thank you for handling the situation th way you did wena “fiancée”
Beauty: Suka, next time I won’t save your ass. Uzonya.
I looked at her and laughed. The rest of the ride was blissful with her singing all the way and gosh she has an angelic voice.
Beauty’s POV:
We arrived at Menlyn Mall after a good ride with Q.
My first stop was at Woolies where I got clothes for Leno from there I went into each and every shop. I’m starting to get tired now but I need to get something for Qhawe. So we went to the Nike story with him carrying the shopping bags for me. He decided to wait outside for me. I got him a Jordan Jumpman Men’s Fleece Pullover Hoodie and Trousers in red. I also got him a Nike Air Men’s Poly-Knit Jacket in white. For me I got Jordan Essentials Women’s Fleece Trousers and  hoodie in grey. I paid for everything then left the shop.
Beauty: Q, I’m hungry now. Can we please go and eat?
Qhawe: Okay let’s go. Where do you want to eat?
Beauty: I’m craving for seafood so John Dorry’s will do.
We took the shopping bags to the car and walked back inside to mall. On our way to John Dorry’s he took my hand into his and we walked hand in hand. We got to John Dorry’s and ordered our food. I ordered prawns and chips, he went for calamari, hake and chips. We ate over good conversation and Lord I enjoyed it. We paid the bill and went back home. We stopped at my house because there’s no way I’m sleeping over at his tonight.
Qhawe: Mama where should I put these shopping bags?
Beauty: At my bedroom.
Anyways the house is quiet, I wonder where Bontle went with my daughter. We pass through the nursery and gosh I find the cutest thing every. Bontle has fallen asleep with sleeping Lemo in her arms. I took a picture and left them like that. We go to my bedroom and Qhawe places the shopping bags on the bed. I take the Nike shopping bag and take my clothes out.
Beauty: Q.
Qhawe: Mama.
Beauty: this is for you.
I said that giving him the shopping bag.
Qhawe: for me?
Beauty: yes for you Baba ka Thando.
Qhawe: I took you to Menlyn to shop for you and Thando. And wena you thought of me in the process. Ngiyabonga mama. I appreciate it very much.
He sounded very emotional, looks like it’s the first time this happens to him.
Beauty: you’re welcome.
I unpacked the shopping bags and put the clothes in the wardrobe with Qhawe’s assistance. Now that we’re done I feel tired. I’m not even gonna take a shower. I walked in to my closet and changed into my red silk pjs. I walk back to the bedroom and I find Qhawe fast asleep on the bed. I just took his sneakers off and got into bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep.