Insert 12

Beauty’s POV:
I'm woken up by a soft cry and I turn to find Lemo in Qhawe’s arms and he was trying to shush her. Time it’s 3am mxm smh.
Beauty: Bring her so that I can breastfeed her. She's hungry.
Qhawe: Okay Mama. I'm going to get something to eat, I'm hungry. Should I bring you something?
Beauty: Warm milk will do.
He nodded and left the bedroom and I'm left to breastfeeding this princess. she fell asleep once she was full and I placed her in her cot bed that is in my bedroom. Nam I couldn’t wait for Qhawe because I instantly fell asleep.
It's 10am and I just woke up. Qhawe and his princess are still sleeping so I might just call the girls to let them know that I'm taking them out for lunch.
WhatsApp group voice call:
Aya: Weh Beauty can’t you see it’s early mara.
Nontsi: Hayi it’s not and goodmorning Bee.
Bontle: I don’t understand why you had to add me because we’re in the same house.
Beauty: I see you guys don’t want free lunch. I might as well take Nontsi out because some people are complaining.
Aya and Bontle: You know we can’t say no to free lunch sana.
Sometimes I think that these are siblings because no man.
Beauty: Thought as much. Now as I was saying lunch at Tashas the one in Hyde Park Corner at 1 o’clock. Don't be late. I have tea for y’all.
Aya: Are you sure about the location sana?
Beauty: Yes I’m sure nono.
Nontsi: Wait before we get further into this. Can we deal with Tracy whilst we still have time. That Girl is a psycho.
Aya and Bontle: Who is Tracy guys?
Beauty: I will tell you guys and I know Aya and her gangsta shit will deal with her. And wena Nontsi how did you know, actually nevermind Qhawe is your cousin so he obviously told you.
Nontsi: I had to dig it out of him sana, because he felt bad and wouldn’t wanna tell me. So i threatened him.
Aya: Haii guys enough blabbering. Let me go and bath yho.
Nontsi: Mina as I go and drop the boys off at my mom. Wena Beauty mama wants to meet you and Lemo. I don’t know if Qhawe told you.
Beauty: Nigga hasn’t told me, but I’m okay with it.
Bontle: I forsee her ignoring Qhawe for the rest of the day.
We all laughed and said our goodbyes.
I went to take a shower and wore a blue maxi skirt with a slit that is mid thigh and a white binding corset top and blue & white Nike Dunks low. Qhawe and Gomolemo are awake by now. I cleaned around the bedroom giving Qhawe silent treatment. After cleaning my bedroom, I bathed Lemo and fed her. I went downstairs and I found Bontle wearing the same outfit as mine. Mxm what a copycat.
Bontle: You’re such a copycat yaz mxm.
Beauty: No I'm not sana. I'm waiting for Qhawe to come down then we can leave.
Qhawe: Leave to where vele?
Bontle: She’s taking us out for lunch. Is there any problem?
Trust my girl to rescue me.
Qhawe: No, there isn’t. Here take my black card, I’ll send you the pin number.
He said that taking out his black card and taking Lemo from me.
Beauty: Thank and see you later, have a nice day further.
I took my LV bag that Qhawe bought for me and put all the necessities inside. I took Qhawe’s car keys from the key drawer and left.
Bontle: Mzala in the 3 years that I’ve known you, I haven’t seen you allow a nigga to give you his card nor take his car keys. You've always been Miss Independent and now you’re submitting. Mhh imihlola ka Jesu shame.
Beauty: I know and nam I’m shocked sana. Mara it feels good I won’t lie.
We talked and sang for the rest of the ride to Tashas.