Insert 5

Qhawe’s POV:
I’m rushing this woman to the hospital and already I’m stressing about her. I’m having this strange feeling for her and I don’t know what it is. I saw some man hitting her and I couldn’t take it so I had to save the day. I just arrived at the Netcare Sunninghill hospital in Sandton, and I hope it’s not too late for the doctors to save her. I rush her into the hospital and she’s immediately taken to the ER.
It’s been an hour now and I haven’t heard anything from the doctors. I don’t even know who to contact on her side. Luckily my guys brought her belongings together with her car. My thoughts are disturbed my a doctor.
Dr Mhlongo: Mr?
Qhawe: Mr Buthelezi.
Dr Mhlongo: Yes Mr Buthelezi. Any relation with the woman that you brought in?
Qhawe: Yes, she is my partner. What is the problem, is she okay?
Dr Mhlongo: Yes she’s okay. You brought her in at the right time, you would’ve lost your daughter. Would you like to see her?
Qhawe: yes I would love to. And what do you mean that I would’ve lost my daughter? Was she pregnant?
Dr Mhlongo: yes she was pregnant. I guess she had a cryptic pregnancy because she didn’t look pregnant.
Qhawe: okay.
I’m led to her ward, and when I entered the ward I met the most beautiful woman holding the most beautiful baby girl. I am mesmerized by the beauty in front of my eyes. I am disturbed by someone who clears their throat.
Qhawe: Oh hey uhm I’m sorry. I just got distracted by the beauty in front of me.
Woman: Oh it’s okay. Who are you and what are you doing here?
Me: oh I am Qhawe and I am the man who brought you in.
Woman: Okay, I am Beauty. Thank you for saving me. I don’t know how to repay you. I’ve very grateful. If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve lost my baby.
Qhawe: Hey it’s okay. The least you could do is to allow me to father her. It would be an honor to do so, seeing that the father assaulted you.
She just looked up at me and gave me a faint smile.

Beauty’s POV:
Father Lord I don’t know what I did to deserve this man’s kindness. He became my knight in a shining armour and also offered to father my daughter oh my gosh. What did I do to deserve this?
I looked at my daughter and looked at him. I was out of words, all I could do was cry.
Qhawe: Hey don’t cry. I’m here for you every step of the way. You’re going to be a great mother okay?
I just nodded my head because I was out of words. My princess looked so much like me.
Qhawe: bring her to daddy so that you can rest okay, but before that let’s name her.
Beauty: Gomolemo
Qhawe: Thandolwethu Buthelezi.
Beauty: hey she’s a Mokwena not a Buthelezi.
Qhawe: she’s my daughter so she’s a Buthelezi mommy.
Beauty: okay fine. Thank you once again.
Qhawe: You’re welcome. Now rest I’ll take care of Lemo okay.
Beauty: okay.
I closed my eyes and soon I had drifted off to lala land.

Qhawe’s POV:
Okay okay I haven’t introduced myself properly but here goes nothing. I am Qhawelomuzi Remoratile Buthelezi, and I am 32 years of age. I am the owner of Shenge Construction Company, the biggest construction company in Africa. I am on the Forbes 30. I also own a couple of restaurants around South Africa. Well my love life isn’t much entertaining, I’m actually a loner. Yes I’ve had fuck buddies, but I stopped having those when one of them tried pinning her pregnancy on me so yes I have blueballs. Beauty is making me act strangely because I’ve never been this gentle with women. There’s something about her that draws me closer to her, I’m yet to find out what it is. As my Lemo, I’m definitely going to take care of her as my own because no child deserves to be fatherless. I don’t even know what I’m saying but I’ll see where my thing with Beauty goes.
Lemo’s cries wake both me and Beauty up. She must be hungry.
Qhawe: Hey baby it’s okay mommy will feed you okay, don’t worry.
And just like that she kept quiet. I gave her to her mother and the nurse walked in. She showed Beauty how to breastfeed the baby then left. I took a picture of Beauty whilst breastfeeding Lemo because it was a beautiful sight to see. I looked at them and I promised myself that I would anything to keep them happy, safe and provided for.