Insert 4

One month later.

Beauty's POV:
It's been a month since my breakup with Lethabo and I've been doing great. I got to meet Nontsikelelo's boy and aren't they the cutest, Nontsikelelo is a new member of our friend group and isn't she lovely. She filed for divorce and Lethabo hesitated at first but because he is full of pride be granted her the divorce, stopped taking care of the twins and gave her the same speech that he gave me. Well anyways back to me. Today I've decided to take myself out on a solo date. I'm going to Tashas at Hyde Park Corner. I'm wearing a yellow maxi dress with white sandals. I take the keys to my Mercedes Benz G63 and head to Hyde Park Corner.

Lethabo's POV:
It's been a month since Beauty broke up with me and Nontsikelelo also divorcing me. Life is hard I won't lie. I'm here at Tashas I just ended a business meeting and I'm enjoying lunch. As I'm eating I decided to turn around and there I saw Beauty looking all beautiful jn a yellow maxi dress. I decide to go to her.

Beauty's POV:
As I was sipping on my virgin cocktail I felt someone's presence. When I looked up it was Lethabo sitting in front of me. I decide to choose peace and ignore him.
Lethabo: so you're going to pretend like I'm not sitting in front of you Beauty?
Beauty: you're disturbing my "me time" and my peace please leave.
Lethabo: I'm not going anywhere.
Me: Lucky for me I've paid my bill so I might just leave.
Lethabo: you're not going anywhere until we have talked understood.
Beauty: talk about what Lethabo because there's nothing to talk about.
Lethabo: why did you leave me? Why? Was it necessary?
Beauty: yes it was very necessary. I wasn't about to be a fool for you again.
Lethabo: You've ruined things for me so you're going to talk to Nontsikelelo to take me back.
Beauty: I'm not your girlfriend anymore so I'm not taking any orders from you. I told you to stay away from me.
I stood up and tried to walk away when I felt him grab my arm, I tired pulling away from him but he was too strong. I managed to get out of his hold, that's when I felt a strong punch in my stomach. I felt a lot of pain and started bleeding. He tried to go in for another punch but I was saved by a hunk. He picked me up as the bleeding got worse. He walked out of the restaurant as I started getting weaker and weaker. The Hunk's voice is what kept me awake at that time but soon it was lights out for me